00: CLOUD 9INE CO.

'The number one selling pornstar actress,' the title looked so nice to your name, knowing that you've held that title for a year now brought a smile to your face

'The number one selling pornstar actress,' the title looked so nice to your name, knowing that you've held that title for a year now brought a smile to your face. You would have never thought that you'd be laying down in bed in one of the most luxurious condos with luxurious items to accompany you. This sinful life bringing you success felt too good to be true, but here you were. Gaining millions of views, and only at the age of twenty-three and also getting your bachelor's. You could remember the first day you started which was only three years ago. Struggling to gain views, not knowing how to create good content, and most importantly not knowing which group of people to appeal to. Having a rough start only motivated you to figure out what to do, which you were able to do. Finding a manager that was helpful, she was able to contact some of the best companies.

Quickly, your videos began to reach three million views after being released for 24 hours. All of the different porn companies saw that and you were becoming booked almost every day. You were shocked, but your hard work was starting to pay off. A company that you quickly fell in love with was Cloud 9ine.

Cloud 9ine was a company where both the men and women lived up to their names. Making content with them truly made you feel as if you were on cloud nine, and their workers being attractive was a major bonus. Working with Cloud 9ine has helped your career majorly. You would've never known that working with older women and men would be something that you'd enjoy.

At the same time, there was something about them that had you very curious each time you were with one of them. Starting with red-haired shanks, he was someone that you enjoyed making content with. He was the type of guy to fuck your brains out, but also make love to you. Always whispering sweet things in your ears while his lips curve into a smirk.

Then there was Doflamingo, the heavenly demon. He was the tallest amongst the men, and very intimidating. He was a man that had you begging for more each time you were with him. Doflamingo was someone you considered a sadist, always teasing you on purpose. Just for his own enjoyment.

Rosinante is the younger brother of Doflamingo and the complete opposite of him. Like shanks, Rosinante was also the type of guy to make love. He took pleasure in making sure that whoever he was with were pleased and had the time of their life.

Marco was a wild card, but also very adventurous. Every time you were with Marco, you two were always trying something different. You guessed that him trying new things was something he was good at, and not once you were disappointed with him at all.

Crocodile, just thinking about him sent shivers down your spine. just like Doflamingo, he was also a sadist. He enjoyed seeing you cry as he teased you to your breaking point, and the two of you haven't gotten to the sex yet.

Despite having a serious mantra, Mihawk knew how to make his time together worth it. Always taking it nice and slow while his lips trail against your neck each time the two of you fucked. He liked leaving little marks on your neck so he can let the others back off (even though they do not).

A lot of people often how you were able to do such a thing, sleeping around with all of these men. At first, you didn't think you'd do such a thing, but you never knew how addicting their touches and thrusts could become. But you wouldn't change it because it was rare to find a company filled with such sensual and mature people to work with. You took joy in being the number pornstar actress and fucking older men.

word count: 0.6k
we're deciding on making a taglist for this book, so please let us know if you wanna be part of it. Also who should we start the next chapter with?