Chapter 10

"I'm fine, why can't you just understand that? I don't want to go with you." 

It was weird and awkward to be here listening to a sibling conversation, you know. Especially when this time is when we finally met after some years of my drop out from high school. 

"Now, you're acting a little weird, huh."

"I am not. Can't you see that mom already improved and reflected on what she did from the past few years? You don't have a say on our family when you were the one who abandoned us from the start." I can't see nor sense an inch of sadness nor a sign for help based on her current expressions.

"We have to go back to the building, Jimin or else our manager will make us do paperwork..." Hina whined in the lowest volume of her voice.

Minyeol can't make up a reply after what her younger sister just said, her eyes said everything. Minjeong opened the car door and left us, if I were Minyeol, I'd be crying a lot right now. We automatically reached Minyeol in the front seat and rubbed her back to comfort her. I feel sorry for her.

"I apologize for dragging you into this mess, I'm very sorry." She apologized as she wiped her tears. "No it's okay! You should stay strong... for Minjeong." I assured her. "Don't you think something's weird with how Minjeong acts? I mean... it looks like she's nervous and insecure..."

"She was sweating too, we had the aircon on so?" Hina pointed out some things that's up with Minjeong, I have to agree it was very evident that Minjeong looked weak and blackmailed.. by who..?

##

"Where did you two had gone to?" Our manager was already at the door waiting for us, she knew and noticed that we just secretly got out. "We're very sorry, please let us slide this time! It was a uhm... urgent family matter!" We bowed to our manager 90 degrees begging her to forget that all of this happened. Our manager is honestly scarier than Lee Soo Man.

"Just this time." Finally! The whole time we were with Minyeol felt like I was in a Korean drama or something. And it's the typical family drama plot.

But everything was real, unfortunately. I feel really sorry for Minyeol and Minjeong, though I've always suspected Mrs. Kim to be honest. She always commanded Minjeong this and that, it's like she only treated her daughter like a doll, she'd control her and even play her. 

She was an overall bad mother figure.

But that's just my opinion, or maybe she has reasons for her to do those things to her daughters but still those reason will justify nothing. 

"Hey, you're new here right?" Koeun, an older trainee suddenly approached me, I always watch her on TV! She really did well during those times and up till now. Her visuals are stunning and unreal, If I'd ever be a boy in my next lifetime I'd definitely marry her. "Yes!" 

"I was wondering if you would want to join us to hotpot? Hina will come too!" Joy was evident on her face, smiling really suits her. We left the building after we have finished our training schedule, all of us went outside together and to the hotpot place. I wish we could all debut together, I won't ever forget this moment.

##

exam week has ended!!!
please vote for Kim Chaehyun on the Universe App in Girls Planet 999!!! Thank you!