Chapter 6 (2/2)

"Good morning, Mrs. Kim. I would like to formally drop-out from this high school for some personal reasons." I handed to her a letter with the approval of my parents and everything.

I've decided to drop out from school, from my education. I'll practice for months and audition at, at least with that I'll be no longer a burden to Minjeong.

I don't exactly understood what the Anonymous messaged, but judging from the word she used to described the principal.. Minjeong's state was alarming.. and it was because of me.

Letting go of my education will really affect me.. but you'll do anything to protect the one you love, right? Even if it means sacrificing everything that you need.

##

I practiced every day, trying to improve my skills in both dancing and singing. I just need to pass that SM audition and maybe Minjeong won't be in pain anymore. 

"Now, a lip roll arpeggio. 1, 2, 3!"

My vocal teacher and I were doing a common 5-minute vocal warm up before going into the main course. It's been 6 months since I've been doing this it really made my voice better but it also made me tired, especially dance class.. it made my body sore for a while.

After the vocal session, I headed outside the building and bought a vanilla soft serve in the nearby cafe. I sat down at one of the vacant chairs and decided to finish my soft serve here, while I was eating I saw a person entering the cafe, once I recognized who it was I tried covering half of my face with my scarf. Minjeong.. She's well and doing good, it really was a good decision to drop out.

I'm glad for her, she's also making new friends? Good for her. I don't see Hina with her though, usually if I'm not around with Minjeong, it would be Hina accompanying her.. maybe she's absent.

I quickly ate my soft serve and rushed back to the building, not looking back at the cafe. That was the slowest run that I experienced.

I'm happy for her, she's back to normal.