"I'm keeping this with me until you learn your lesson!"

"NOOOOO! MY SLINGSHOT!"

The girl's loud voice caused a certain auburn-headed boy to flinch. He clutched on his mother, seeking protection from her. The said mother caressed his long hair.

"Come on, Jun sweetie. Don't be afraid. They are all your friends, remember?"

"But Nobara-chan s-scared me..."

Nagi shook her head while chuckling in amusement. She always heard crazy story about the hyperactive girl. It couldn't be helped that , her son, who was a very timid boy, to grow afraid of her.

"It is alright , it is alright. Nobody won't hurt you. You have your teachers who will protect you from danger." Nagi comforted her baby boy softly.

Near Nagi and Junpei were another pair of twins. But this time, both of them were girls. The mother of the two greenettes fixed the younger twin's bangs. "Yosh, there you go. All better." She smiled at Mai and Maki.

"Mom, I want hugs."

"Me too, me too."

The girls twins extended their arms to receive hugs from their beloved mother. She chuckled and gladly embraced them in her arms.

Meanwhile, an ashen-haired boy kept staring at the building of his kindergarten. His mouth was munching on something, as his cheeks were puffed up.

"Toge, look at me, sweetie." His father called out his name. Toge compliantly turned to his father before the man wiped his lips and cheeks with a handkerchief, making sure the rice didn't stick on his face.

"Now you are good to go!" The father grinned at his son. "Shake!" Toge replied, a smile grimacing his face.

"Togeeeeee!!"

When another child's voice called out his name, Toge's face lit up with happiness. He excitedly looked for the owner of the voice, only to see his best friend running toward his direction.

"Yuutaaaaaaa!!"

The onigiri-lover rushed to tackle his best buddy in a hug. Yuuta giggled joyfully, scarlet shades of bliss dusted his adorable face.

Another two kids started heading into the kindergarten ground. The blue-haired girl tenderly held her friend's hand, walking hand-in-hand with the abashed boy.

"Kokichi-kun, you like slide or swings?"

"...I like Sumi-chan..."

Kasumi's cheeks heated up at her best friend's answer. She wrapped her arms around Kokichi in joy. "I like Kokichi-kun too!"

Suddenly, a blonde-haired girl who had styled her hair in twintails came running toward the Zenín twins. "Maki-chan, Mai-chan!"

Maki and Mai, recognizing the voice, turned to Momo. She threw herself to hug the girls twins. They gladly embraced her back, since they were happy to see each other again.

Several seconds later, an eyes-closed boy strolled into the kindergarten area with his mother. She kneeled down to his level and gripped his shoulders gently. "Do you have your bento with you?"

"Yes, Mother." Noritoshi showed a paper bag containing his bento. His mother nodded in contentment. She kissed his head lovingly. "Okay. Be a good boy and behave. Don't trouble your teachers."

"Understood, Mother-" The polite boy complied, but his words were cut off when a boy screamed his heart out without warning.

"I'M HEEEEEREEEEEEE!" Aoi cheered energetically, pumping his fist up and down. His aunt, Yuki, laughed at his enthusiasm. "Careful, boy! Don't run into your friends!" She reminded.