ELEVEN

Acantha POV

"Hello." I say, "Just the woman I was waiting for." Eiling says, something pierces the skin on my neck. I flinch, and pull the dart out, "What was that suppose to do?" I ask. A burning sensation starts to fill my entire body, shit, Kryptonite.

"Kal-El." I manage to say, brother come quick, I can feel someone pick me up. "Oh god, Acan-El." I hear a familiar voice say, "Get me out Kal-El." I say, he does what I asked. "Liquid Kryptonite." I say in our native language.

-Time Skip & Barry's POV-

Martin pulls me aside, "The others tell me that a girl saved you, what did she look like?" He asks, "Blond, she had a red cape, and her whole outfit was blue except for a mark on her chest." I say. "That matches the description matches the same girl that tried to save me back in the military base, and the guy she called." Martin says.

I quickly draw the symbol, when I look up Martin's gone, and that girl is staring at me. I speed out to meet her, "Hello." She says in a similar voice to what I used to disguise myself before Iris knew about me.

"You have super speed?" I ask, "Why of course Barry Allen, I have a lot more than just super speed." She says, and winks. I blush slightly, that's sorta cute.

-Time Skip-

Mae looks at me, "What the hell did we do the space time continuum?" She asks, "I-I don't know." I say.

-Time Skip & Maeve's POV-

"I've always found Harrison Wells suspicious." I say, Barry and Joe look at me, "Really?" They say.

-Time Skip-

Someone walks up to us, "Nova! You got here!" Ray says, Nova whacks Ray on the arm. "You didn't fly with me." Nova says with a pout, it is so obvious that they are flirting to me, "This is Nova Ardent, Ray's best friend." Felicity says.

Ray nods, Nova frowns, she likes him but he doesn't realize.