chapter 10 dealing and training

Start from the beginning

Nezu "if you look closely he stopped"

Director "what?"

Nezu "for 1.3 seconds he stops midair right before he used his quirk to hock himself to the buildings."

The director was now officially confused but It was true. he did stop but he couldn't grasp what it implied.

Director "so what dose this mean? "

Nezu seemed to relax some more as he know he got the directors attention now. So all he had to do was reel him in.

Nezu "it implies that he might have to ability to fly or float at least and thats not all."

Nezu started to pull up pictures on the tv all showed the forms of izukus arms with writing next to then explaining that it's happening.

Nezu "In the hero vs villain exercise he developed this shield ability to protect himself for a large explosion and in this one here he activated his second arm while he was fighting with the 'hollow' the villains brought to the usj."

Director "are you saying what I think you are?"

Nezu "he hasn't fully finished developing his quirk so if you take him away now you might never get the chance to full realise his power!"

The director narrowed his eye but didn't say anything. He know he'd been got. If he take him now he would have a powerful asset but he would miss out on a stronger one.

Director "what do you suppose I do then!. leave him here till he graduated here?. It's the start of first year Nezu we are not waiting that long."

Nezu "I'm not asking you to wait that long just give us 2 years and he'll be ready!"

The director was displeased by the time but he could work with it but he'll have some fun with it.

Director "I'll give you a year and thats it but when that year Is up we're coming back to get him you got that!"

The director left with his assistant. Nezu breathed a sigh of relief as he had just bought some time but he was still stressed and panicked so he needed to calm down. He might not like to admit it but he enjoyed the time he was being petted by izuku that was the main reason he kept quite for so long. Given the opportunity he would of let it go on longer. So with slight embarrassment he called izuku to his office.

-------★--------

With the director he was instructing he assistant on what he wanted her to do.

Director "I need you to use your quirk to see his power if what he's saying is true I need to know for sore"

Rigth after he said that the person he was referring to was walking towards them.

Director "nows your chance"

His assistant use her quirk to look at his. What she did next shocked the director and anyone who heard the story after. she fell to her knee's and vomited on the floor right as he was in front fo them. Izuku obviously concerned about this person randomly vomiting infront of him offered help.

Izuku "are alright I'll get you to recovery girl right away"

After that he picked up the directors scared assistant and ran off the recovery girl putting her down on a bad then leaving to the principal's office right after.the director obviously wanted to know what in God's name she seem to get that reaction. Her reply

"It was like he was a man ablaze it was a massive burning fire the biggest I've ever seen not even all might could compere"

The director was surprised for sore but he was felt something else and that was pure joy. He hadn't just find a lump of gold in a river he found a whole gold mine and all he had to do was wait. And hey who says he can't make things funner while he wait's.