chapter 9 u.s.j

Izukus pov

Well today is pretty exciting. We are all going to the U.S.J its like a giant testing ground with multiple disaster zones.which to be honest isn't much different from the ones u.a has but the difference between them is that the U.S.J is run by the space hero thirteen. Which happened to be uraraka's favourite hero.

Me and momo had to organise the trip with aizawa and by with aizawa I mean we did it while he slept in his sleeping bag  on the floor. It was pretty easy to get together. We just need to get a buss with the right amount of seats for the class and bring a emergency first add kit that momo made incase of one of us getting hurt.

I was standing infront of the class telling them what will happen again so they will understand it fully.

Me "ok so we are all going to the U.S.J-"

Mina's hand went up and I instantly know her question.

Me"no mina it's not universal studios japan.It's the unforseen,simulation, joint"

Denki "hahaha joint"

Me "so it's just a bunch of simulation of different disasters. that we will need to be trained for in the future of are hero corer's. Any questions"

3 people hands shot up after I said that. First was bakugou as he would probably get annoyed if I made him wait.

Me "Whats your question bakugou? "

Bakugou "will there be any actual  combat?"

Me "no this exercise is about saving people so there will be no fight unless you wish the punch your class mate's pretending to be scared and injured civilians"

Bakugou "Dame it this is going to be boring as hell!?!?"

Next was kirishima so I answer his question.

Kirishima "will we be in are hero costumes or are gym uniforms? "

Me "you can pick if you want to wear your hero costume or not that's entirely up to you. Ok now last question Iida what's your question?"

Iida "will there be any setting plans?. If so I'll like to see it so I can be ready"

Me "sorry Iida the type of bus we are using is a standard transit vehicle so you can't put people in the same setting places in class.but you can sit where you'd like"

Iida "thank you for the information also can I sit next to you and uraraka?"

Me "sure but it's first come first served so you have to sit there before someone else. So with that done let get ready and after a few minutes we will meet outside the bus then go in by registrar order.ok!"

After that it was pretty simple and we got on the bus with no problems. We'll expect that Iida only got to sit next to Uraraka but he was still able to talk to us. I was sat nest to tsu and she desighed to ask me something surprising.

Tsu "hey Chad can I ask you something? Kero"

Me "sure"

Tsu "you quirk it's sort of like all mights isn't it! Ribbit"

Me 'oh poop got to think of something to say. Wait I'll just play it off like a joke'

So I stay cool and do my all might impersonation face and use his voice in one for all for added affect.

Me "why that's because I am all might!?!?"

Kirishima "wow dude that's one hell of a good all might impression. Its so manly but she has a point your just as strong as all might and you both use punches"