MakingUp&Jealousy

George Luke Pov

It's a few weeks and I have been at Mya house non stop. Buying Emily clothes shoes toys you name it.  Even thought she don't really need it her Mother got her everything she'll need and want.

I'm at home grabbing some more clothes. So I can sleep over again. Mya won't let me sleep with her so I have a blow up bed in Emily's room.

"Daddy where have you been and where you going" looking at Lisa "I got go out for a while. You'll be okay alone right?" I asked her and she nod yes.

Kissing her head I went back to Mya house. Getting there I see a car in the drive way that I don't recognize. Walking in I see Mya and this guy on the couch. There laughing and talking acting like I didn't just walk in the room.

Walking pass them they still didn't say anything. I went upstairs and saw Emily is still asleep. Putting away some clothes Mya and the guy walked pass us into her room.

And now I'm mad walking to the closed door trying to hear them talk. But I only heard pieces.

"It's to big that's not going to fit" Mya said
"Your so tiny" he said
"How about this" he said
"Yeah I like that"Mya said I stomped away from the door.

Sitting on my blow up bed with my head in my hands. Sigh don't over think it don't over think it. Last time I jumped to conclusions I hurt her.

Sighing looking at Emily she's staring at me. I smiled at her picking her up. Changing her diaper getting her a bottle. I made my way to the living room.

Turning on the TV watching Princess and the frog. Singing I'm almost there wiggling her legs as she laughs and giggles. My baby is perfect halfway through the movie Mya walked down with the guy she was with.

He was leaving and kissed both of her cheeks. I'm jealous but I can't say anything and that's pissing me off. I've been trying to get her attention. I really have gifts dates back rubs. For Christmas I got her a new car but she still haven't touched it.

It's just sitting in her garage. I cook, clean anything you can think of I done. I have one more idea and I'm giving it to her tonight. I'm hoping it gets us back on track.

We don't have to be where we were. I just want to me able to sleep with her in my arms. We don't even have to have sex. I just want her to sleep in the same bed with her.

For her talk to me about school and life. And watch movies with to go back to our late night conversation. I just want her as mines again.

She came over kissed our baby head then went back upstairs. It's about 8pm and it's dark out giving Emily to Jones I went to Mya room.

She's watching tv "can you come with me for a ride." She nod got up going into her closet grabbing her purse.

Taking my car we went to the lake that started us. Sitting on the hood of my car staring at the stars. I pointed to a star it's the brightest at night. And you have the most amazing view of it from this very spot.

I handed her some papers she opened them. Reading them she looked at me then at the star and stared to cry. "The name of the star is Jasmine Marie Grant" she's wiping the tears form her eyes. Coming over and hugging me.

"You name it after my mom" she whispered and I nod "so every time you miss her or feel alone you can come here and look at her in all her beauty" she hugged me tighter.

"Baby I'm so sorry. For all the hurt and pain I cost you. And if I ever do it again I promise you can shoot me in the butt" she laughed at that part. "Can we please just start over give me one more chance" I asked her and she nod yes.

Kissing me I pulled her on top of me moaning into the kiss. "I love you Mya" she smiled at me "I love you too" we sat there for while. Basking in each other's presence staring at the star
I made a vow right then and there. I'm going to marry the woman in my arms. Marry her and take care and raise a family with her.

After a while we went home for me that's where her and Emily is. Thinking how I'm going to tell this to Lisa. I want to tell her I don't need her finding out by herself. Mya went and took a shower while I'm laying with Emily.

She's just crying and I don't know what's wrong it's bothering. Mya came out the shower and took Emily from me. She's in her robe Emily is two months now. Laying Emily down Mya got a thermometer and stuck it in Emily butt.

And I almost lost my shit when I saw her do that. Mya said she's still a baby when she goes to the doctor that's how the check her temperature. But I did not like that and never want that happen again.

But her temperature was fine Mya looked at the thermometer. "Ooh your constipated" she said to Emily like she can understand her.  I watched her get Emily legs and pushed it up to her forehead. Then brought it back straight after a few time Emily was done with the bathroom.

It was the most nasty but beautiful thing I ever seen. I never seen lean do these things with Lisa. It's just hitting me how non nurturing she was to Lisa.

Mya cleaned her up started to feed her. Emily went right to sleep. I dragged her crib into here and she slept in the room with us. Because I don't like being to far away from her.

Mya claims that she's use to sleeping in her own room. But I'm not taking any chances. Laying in bed my Mya head in my chest and my arms wrapped around her I feel complete.

Now I just gatta find out how to tell Lisa.