Clubs

Mya Grant POV

"Come on Mya hurry up before we get catch"  this bitch got me shimming down her fucking balcony. "Don't rush me I told your ass let's sleep by my house" I said finally touching the ground.

"Ya people strict and ya mama don't like me" I said running down the street to our taxi. Getting there she told the cab driver where we going. "Well mommy knows your dad ain't never home so she don't want me sleep there on school nights." She said

I rolled my eyes let me give you a recap. I'm Mya Grant and I'm 18. My birthday is in 2weeks. My dad is business man and he got money.

He got this new girlfriend when I was like 15 and she don't like me. So he bought me a house it's in my name and only my name. I made sure of it so I've been living on my own ever since. He sends me money every month for my bills and shit. And I see him every other month.

It did hurt at first but now I don't care. I've been taking care of myself so it don't bothers me anymore. Plus I got a lot of money after my mom passed. I have a separated bank account from my dad. So I don't really have to worry about money.

I also do hair lace, braids, feed-in you name it I do it. I also graduated earlier from high school . I'm doing my Junior year at Yale. "Girl ya ass to big to not be allowed out on week days. And ya mama out of town the fuck". I said

My friend Lisa and I have known each other for years. She's 19 and in Yale too it's her first year. But her peoples treat her like she's 14.

And because I do what I please and don't like no one talk to me any kinda way her mama think I'm fast. Like bitch fuck you i graduated high school on top of my class. And I'm in college I took 7 classes last semester.

Just so I can be ahead and graduate early. I can do the fuck I want. Anyways I don't care looking at Lisa "you look good enough to eat" I told her and she laughed. "Girl cause someone gonna eat this" she said I laughed.

Pulling to the club "Damn this line long" she said I grabbed her hand pulling her to the front of the line

Pulling to the club "Damn this line long" she said I grabbed her hand pulling her to the front of the line. "Mya Grant" I told the bouncer she looked at the list in her hand and let us right in.

"How do you know her" she whispered "my big cousin own this club." Walking in going to the VIP putting my things down and Lisa ordered Drinks.

The bottle girl brought her drinks and they also brought up pineapple juice and water for me. Knowing I don't drink I grabbed a bottle of  water check myself in the mirror one more time. Making my way to the dance floor.

"Let's go Lisa" people always use to say I'm fast but in reality I just have a shape and like to shake my ass

"Let's go Lisa" people always use to say I'm fast but in reality I just have a shape and like to shake my ass. Ima be 19 soon anyways so it's whatever.

Getting there we're dancing and I'm Throwing this ass. Then Lisa came dancing in front of me.

We're having a blast and fuck it's hot in this dress

We're having a blast and fuck it's hot in this dress. "I'm going to bathroom" she said I was about to go with her. But I had already lost her in the sea of people.

Thinking I'm going to stay here until she comes back. Im dancing alone when someone came behind me. Dancing on them because why not he put his hand around my neck and I'm slowing wining on him.

He pulled my neck up "your little ass supposed to be in bed" and my heart dropped to my ass when I heared the voice. Turing around I see Lisa's Dad my eyes widen and I laughed nervously not because of me. Because I know Lisa ass gonna be  in for it.

He put his hand around my neck "what the fuck are you wearing?" He asked me "shouldn't be asking where ya child is. Why you worried about me" he applied pressure he need to stop cause my ass already horny all that damn grinding we been doing.

"Go get ya shit" he said I rolled my eyes and walked off he smacked my ass. I know bitch didn't just.... Walking to VIP he's following me and there was Lisa sleep. I rolled my eyes this why she shouldn't be drinking.

He picked her up I grabbed our purses and we went to his car. He laid Lisa down in the back seat which meant I had to sit up front great.

Getting in the car sitting down he pulled off. He keeps taking glances of me every now and then. Getting annoyed with it "what!" I asked he chuckled "you better watch your mouth before I put something in it" my jaw dropped did he just say that shit to me.

"Hmm I'd close that if I were you" my lips snapped together ain't this some shit. Pulling into their drive way he carried Lisa into the house and her room. I went to the guest room I usually sleep in when I'm here. Taking off my clothes I'm only in my thong and heels.

Stretching my arms over my head when the room door open. Thinking it's just Lisa because no one else comes in here. Looking for a shirt to sleep in I started to talk. "Girl you okay ya dad gonna kill you when ever he gets up." Turning around its Lisa Dad.

Covering my chest "What the hell George get out!" He walked towards me and I walked back my back hitting the wall. I cussed under my breath. He's in front of me and his head dropped to my neck. "You smell so fucking good" he whispered

"George you better back up before I call your wife" I said "your not calling shit" he said and started to suck on my neck. I moaned softly fuck that feels good.

He looked at me for a bit kissing me I moaned into the kiss. "Jump" he said and my legs were wrapped around his body. My body telling me one thing and my mind screaming another.

Trying to figure out which one to listen to.  Next thing I knew my back hit the mattress and he's sucking on my breast. I'm tugging on his hair when his hand found it's way to my pussy it's like I snapped out the trance.

I pushed him off and sat up bringing my legs to my chest to cover myself. "Get out" he nod saying a small Sorry before leaving. Putting my dress back on grabbing my shit and keys I haul ass home. I need to think and clear my mind.