He drove of to the icecream parlour.... stopping outside it arham asked "andar jana hai yan yahin par?" (Wanna go inside or stay here?)

Hadia thought for a second before saying "yahin theek hai!" (Here!)

Arham nodded and then spoke "mein ly ky ata hun! Flavour?" (Lemme get it! Which flavour?)

"Blueberry and chocolate!"

Nodding at her he walked to the window of the parlour while hadia kept looking at him with a smile....

Soon he came with two cups of icecream and also a big tub... he passed hadia's icecream to her saying "here you go my lady!"

Hadia smiled at him and then he placed the tub on the back seat on which hadia asked "yeh?" (This?)

Arham took a spoon before telling her "bhabhi or dua ko yahan hi icecream bht psnd hai, so yeh sab ky liay!" (Bhabhi and dua love the icecream of thsi parlour, so for them!)

And an instant smile came on her lips.....

............................

After spending some time zoya and fahad went down to see aisha and ahemd sitting in the living room with dua standing besdie them... both walked and sat on the two sitter couch... "arham or hadia kidher hayn?" (Where is arham and hadia?)

Aisha asked the duo when the door of the house got opened and they all looked towards the door to see hadia and arham coming inside smiling over something... the duo looked at their family and walked there... arham sat with them whe hadia moved to the kitchen soon sje came out with icecream served in the bowls...

She passed them the icecream while dua and zoya gave them an excited smile before relishing it...

.........................

Zoya smiled looking at the beautiful scene in front her... the nature brought a peaceful smile on her lips and she spoke out "Subhan Allah!"

She said and sooner a pair of arm got wrapped around her shawl covered arms.... she smiled as she sniffed the scent... "dekhay na fadi kitna khubsurat lag rha hai!" (Look fadi how beautiful it this!)

Fahad looked at the scene and let out a Subhan Allah... both stood there for a few seconds befor fahad moved his hand to her abdomen and asked "how is my baby doing?"

Zoya smiled and spoke looking abover her shoulder "enjoying being in her baba's embrace!"

Fahad smiled and placed his head on her making her smile... "i love you fadi!"

Zoya said wrapping her arms around her torso while fahad pecked her forehead before he spoke out "i love you too fadi ki jaan!"

..........................

The khan's were roaming around in the local markets of hunza after having their breakfast... aisha and ahmed were walking at the front looking around and talking over something... behind them zoya was walking with fahad holding his arm while dua also accompanied them talking... and the newlyweds were walking at the last together enjoying the little privacy holding each other's hands....

Zoya saw a shop of traditional wear so she dragged fahad with her "fahad chaly na! Udher chlty hayn!" (Fahad come! Lets go there!)

And they all were standing on the shop the three girls were choosing the things and at last when it was done ahmed came and paid for it before the boys could do... both looked at ahmed who spoke "kya hua? Mana shohar ho unky, par wo meri bhi beetiyan hai! Chalo ab!" (What happened? I know you are their husband's, but they are also my daughters! Come now!)

Saying so he walked with aisha who was smiling at the duo... they all sat in a coffee shop when fahad's phone rang he picked up the call... "Aasalam-o-Alikum momin..... Alhamdulillah theek..... han hum log hunza ay huay hayn 2-3 din ky liay..... aisa kya kaam hai?..... chalo theek hai monday ko mily gy phir In Sha Allah!..... khuda Hafiz!" (Aaslam-o-Alikum momin..... Alhamdulillah fine..... we have come to hunza for 2-3 days..... and what's that?..... okay fine will meet you on monday Insha Allah.... Khuda Hafiz!)

And he ended the call everyone were looking at him listening to his one sided conversation... so after ending the call he looked at his parents telling them "momin keh rha tha ky apsy milna chahta hai kisi kaam sy!" (Momin was saying he want to meet you regarding something!)

Both frowned and ahmed asked "humsy?" (To us?)

Fahad nodded and then spoke "pata nhi kya kaam hai, monday ko keh rha tha ay ga!" (Idk what he have to say, but eh was saying taht he will come on monday!)

Both nodded and soon their mind diverted to the waiter who came to take their order for lunch....

.........................

Monday evening

Coming home in the night.... everyone went off to sleep and today the men with dua left for work so after completing their chores the women packed their belonging and cleaned their messed up room....

And after the whole day passed it was the time for the men to come back home... hadia was in the kitchen with zoya making things for the evening tea... as momin was also coming so they were making a bit more than the usual routine... zoya bend down to take out the tray from the oven of the freshly baked cookies when aisha entered the kitchen and spoke "zoya kitni dafa kaha hai nichay na jhuka kro!" (Zoya how many times i have told you not to bend down!)

Zoya placed the tray on the shelf and spoke kissing aisha's cheek "offo ammi itna bhi nechay nhi hua hun, ap tension na ly!" (Mother it was not that down, don't take too much tension!)

Aisha patted her face just then the bell rang... hadia who was placing the things in the plate spoke "mein dekhti hun!" (Ill open it!)

And then she walked out... soon the living room was filled with the family... everyone was at home and after freshing up they were sitting in the living room except dua who after drinking the juice ran to her room to get some sleep...

They were talking over something when the bell rang and fahad stood up from beside zoya and went to open the door... while hadia who was sitting on the three sitter with arham stood up and sat bseide zoya on the two sitter leaving the space for fahad and momin...

Soon the duo came inside and momin met them... they all sat while hadia filled a cup of tea for momin who thanked her... after that they sat for a few seconds before momin spoke "actually uncle mny ammi ky sath hi ana tha baat krny, par meri khala ki tabiyat achanak kharam ho gai to wo udher chaly gai thi!" (Actually uncle i was to come with my mother, but my aunt's got sick suddenly so she had to go there!)

Ahmed nodded before saying "arey koi baat nhi beta, ammi dubara a jy gi, tumhara apna ghaar hai, par aisa kya hua jo itna urgently ana par gaya?" (Its okay! Your mother can come again, its your own house, but what happened that you have to come this urgently?)

Momin bite his lips and then spoke before glancing fahad who was frowning at his friend's behaviour... "uncle mein Dua sy shadi krna chahta hun!" (Uncle i want to marry dua!)

.......................

Hope you like it!
Do let me know about the update!

#OkThanksBye