Dₐy ₒff - ☀

(A/N : Y'all.. WHAT 2,3/30 K READS?!? You people read the shistuff I wrote? Well, Thank you all so much! I'm glad y'all even take a glance/peek at the book.)

Prompt : Unstable had a day off and you two decided to have fun together.

¦Requested by foxlao

{Unstable_Day ×/+ Reader.}
The reader will be called by their name and/or she/her pronouns. (I don't know whether this is romance or platonic, up to you ig–)

«Warning(s)! : Possible bad English, There's a part where Unstable is OOC, and possible OOC. [H/C] means hair color. And I can't tell whether a part of this is also cheesy or no»
_

[09.03]
Days City(?)
—–—–—
(2nd POV.)
The sound of both of your shoes tapping on the concrete floor is loud, and a bit rushed too. Why are you running again? Oh yeah, you're running with Unstable to hang out with each other. You don't even know why he picked you, he could've picked anyone else.. Meh, let us go back a few moments before.

{Flashback}

(3rd POV.)
[Y/n] was just chilling on her sofa, watching YT, until someone knocked. The person keeps knocking repeatedly in rushed and messy patterns. As the female finally decided to open the door, the person immediately rushed inside. The girl was confused, as [OPERATIVE] Unstable, got in her [RESIDENT], looking ecstatic. His eyes were practically shining.

What are you doing here Unstable? Asked Y/n, the male answers Let hang out!” The female was definitely confused now. But, she agreed either way.

{Flashback end}

(3rd POV.)
The two were running until Unstable suddenly stopped, almost making [Y/n] fall. Huh? Why'd you stopped Unstable? [Y/n] asks. What we do? I not plan anything.” The ushanka male admitted. Hm, I guess we can get snacks..” The [H/c] haired female answered. Or do anything. She quickly added, with a hint of a questioning tone. The [Shorter/Taller] male hummed, thinking about what to do.

Then, he quickly got an idea and blurted it out immediately. OOH! OOH! WE We get snacks and talk at park! The blue male exclaimed. [Y/n] smiled softly, Sure, that sounds like a neat idea, Unstable! She told him. Unstable was visibly happier and dragged [Y/n] immediately with him.

(Your/[Y/n] POV.)
'Ah, yes, Benevolent's Bakery' I said in my head. Me/I and Unstable entered calmly, walking to the counter. It didn't take long before Benevolent came and asks us what we wanted. Hello there, [CIVILIAN], Unstable! What could I get you both? He asked. You order first, yes? Unstable asked me, I nod softly. I'll get some [Favorite Sweet Snacks/Pastry], please. I politely say.

Φ{Time skip after getting the sweet snacks, mostly because I don't know what Unstable would get.}Φ

Right now, me and Unstable are walking to the park/garden(sib, Idk???). We finally reached our desired seat. We were just chatting with each other, telling some playful jokes here and there. But, I was curious. Don't Unstable have work? I decided to ask.

(2nd POV.)
Hey, Unstable? You called, the male turned his head around to see you. Yes? Not to be rude but, don't you have work? He chuckled, I get day off! Ah, so that's why. Ooh, okay.

We continued to hang out with each other. Playing Tag, Hide-and-seek, and I spy. Soon enough, the sky was getting orange ([14.49]). Oh! It's getting quite dark.” Unstable looks around before realizing. Ooh, day ending. Getting dark, let go back.” He said, I was confused. Go back where? He chuckled, again. You [RESIDENT], silly! Oh. We laughed a bit and we both walked back to my [RESIDENT].

Well, that was until I started a small race to my [RESIDENT]. Unlucky for me, he won. We both went into my [RESIDENT]. Well, the winner gets a gift! Is there anything you want? I asked, he looked away for a second with a faint pink on his cheeks. W-Well, bit sudden.. But can cuddle? Me and you..? I widen my eyes a bit, a faint blush covering my cheeks. But, I smiled and nodded to his request.

Soon after, we have a small pillow fortress and blankets surrounding us. Me and Unstable are cuddling each other while watching [Favorite Movie/Movie Series]. There is a very comfortable silence surround them, and they don't mind it, not at all.

This is the best Day Off Unstable could have.
—–—–—
(A/n : Woo! The second request, pog! Unfortunately, after this, there will be some sad news.)

±-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_±

(Sorry! This Author does not take requests right now..! The next chapter will explain. :'{  )

Please tell me if there's any grammatical error or if you have tips on writing!:)

±-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_±

{805 words}

{Hav€ Ą Pł£ąšäñť Đāÿ/Ñøõń/Ńįghť! :) }

–Author N.