Sorry... I..

Hello everyreader, Author N here. I unfortunately have some bad news... I- I think I'm gonna discontinue this.. Here is the reason why :

First of all, The DU community seems to be falling down. Right now, I'm not quite sure what is really happening. But, I do know something quite unpleasant is happening.

Second, I'm slipping off a bit. What do I mean by that? I'm losing a bit interest on the DU community. No, I'm not completely out of the DU community, just not as active as I used to be about DU anymore.

Third, (this one support both 1st and 2nd reasons) I'm just staying out of the troubles/problems that going on there (The DU community/discord). I don't want to be caught up in the webs there, so I'm staying low or hidden from the DU community, mostly the discord though.

Fourth, I heard that the DU community Operative/Admins are not comfortable with shipping, both Operative × Operative and Operative × Reader. Now, I'm not deleting the book, just discontinuing it.

So, yeah... I am so, so sorry dear readers that wanted more of these. You can unfollow me, throw this out of your reading list, etc.

I'm not sure about continuing this, Highest chance is no continuation, lowest chance is yes.

Though, I am going to work on/I am working on another book. It's mostly platonic/parental love things, still × Readers though! It's sorta like a Aesthetic Cores, Monsters/unhuman(?) × Reader Fluffshots book’. (You can also use the idea if you want to! :D ).

So, yeah... Please forgive me. I feel the need to do this everyone... See you in my other book.. If you're somehow still with me.

Goodbye.

Author N.