Photography-📷

¡41 votes special!
Prompt : In which the reader wanted to take a picture of someone and that someone ended up as Radiant_Day.

¦Not Requested.¦

{Radiant_Day × Reader.}
The reader will be called by their name and/or they/them pronouns.

«Warning(s)! : Possible bad English, a bit cringe, and Radiant is a bit OOC.»
___

[10.45]
Days City(?)
-----
(3rd POV.)
It was just a normal day in the city. The sun is shining brightly with minimum clouds. The weather is warm. The sky is beautiful.

The [CIVILIANS] just walking around, chatting with each other, meeting up with their friends, Or just enjoying their walk.

And then there's [Y/n], Who's holding a Polaroid/Camera, looking around. Taking a picture of nature and other things too. Though, they wanted something else to take a picture of. more specifically someone.

Φ{Time Skip several minutes later.}Φ

[Y/n] has asked many [CIVILIANS] for permission to take a picture of them but they refused. Some say they're camera shy, some say they're in a rush, busy, or just don't want to. [Y/n] has asked Dynamic but he refused kindly, Benevolent was busy in his bakery at the time too.

[Y/n] didn't dare to bother the other [OPERATIVES] as well. Why you may ask? Well, [Y/n] have their reasons... They were just resting on a bench looking a bit gloomy while fiddling with their Polaroid/Camera. That was until Radiant came and ask.

([Y/n]'s POV.)
"What's wrong, [Y/n]?" Radiant asked. Sighing, I explained. "I was searching for someone to take a picture of but nobody agreed..." Radiant hummed, "Have you asked Dynamic, Benevolent, or any other [OPERATIVES]?" "I did! But Dynamic refused and Benevolent is busy..." Radiant nodded in acknowledgment, "And the other [OPERATIVES]?" I froze for a second and answered "I'd rather not bother them.." Radiant froze, but his facial expression seems to understand my answer.

I realized I haven't asked Radiant yet. But, when I want to ask Radiant he asked first. "Would you like to take a picture of me?" He asked shyly and slightly blushed but that didn't go unnoticed by the both of us. "I-If you want to!" He immediately added. Now it's my turn to blush, though I shrugged the feelings off. "Sure, I would love to!" He smiled at my answer. "Alright, what background are we after?" "I know just the place!"

Φ{Time Skip after finding the place.}Φ

The place that we're going to use as the background is a garden. The garden has a lot of variety of flowers and trees. (pretend they have a garden okay-). I picked a spot and prepare my Polaroid/Camera. I got Radiant into his position and prepare to snap a picture.

*Snap!*

The picture comes out beautifully, it catches Radiant's face beautifully and the wonderful nature surrounding him. I was busy examining the picture that I didn't realize Radiant has moved from his spot and next to me to see the picture. "It looks amazing, dear! Too bad the others missed this." He exclaimed. I blushed at the compliment. "Thanks, Radiant..."

Radiant looks away for a second, making me curious. "Are you okay Radiant?" Radiant shyly responds, "Yeah, I'm fine!" I narrowed my eyes at Radiant not believing him. He realized my suspicions and admitted, "Can we maybe do this again sometimes? I enjoy doing this with you, [Y/n].." My eyes widened for a second with a soft blush covering my cheeks. "Sure Rai, After all, I get to update my picture collection!" We both smile warmly at each other, cheeks covered in blush. "Well, I should get back home now. Not that it's late, I just want to put this all in my picture book." "Okay, I'll see you later!"

Another beautiful picture to add to my picture book.
-----
(A/n : First Reader' story published! Hurrah..! I made the first story with Radiant 'cause he's the only name that fits the book's storyline. Also thank you for the reads an votes!)

±-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-±

Pm me/comment here your '× Reader' request please!:D

Also, please tell me if there's any grammatical error or if you have tips on writing!:)
±-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-±

{685 words}

{Hαv€ Ą nįč£ Đāÿ/Ñøõń/Ńįghť! :) }

-Author N.