This dog always tied in the backyard like a guard dog and by the chain dragging in it's neck I know it burst the chain on its own. Ain't no way I was gon stay here like a fool knowing the dog ain't even know me like that. I was right outside my door as soon as I opened the door it charged at me and I slid inside so quick, even locked the damn doors and started honking the horn for one of the girls to get their dog under control.

Kassidy poked her head outside and went right back inside. I know she for sure don't fucc wit that dog so I waited till her moms came out to lock it right back up before I stepped out again.

"I don't know why y'all got that big ass dog."

"Dad you got five dogs at yo crib, Why you talking bout our babies?" Miani questioned from the kitchen.

"Our? Girl that ain't no baby of mine." Kassi added quick.

"Davia your dad's here!" Kacey called out walking upstairs.

"You'd think she'd be waiting on me at the door since she's already late and Miani if you're home why didn't you just drop her off?"

"Actually for whatever reason beyond me she insisted that you drop her off." She shrugged.

"Lemme go talk to ya moms I be back." I made my way upstairs and knocked on her bedroom door. Soon as she called out to me I entered.

"Savage Fenty?" I asked eyeing her outfit

"Oh shitt? I thought you were one of the girls and yeah this for the gram." She said but still not making an effort to throw any clothes on or even the robe she was just in. Then again, I been seen it all already so I guess she wasn't feeling awkward. Plus she gon be posted up on the gram exactly like this anyway.

"How you doing mamas?"

"I been good"

This the first time in two weeks since I've seen Kacey mainly cause I was outta state for a while but it's also two weeks since she killed Smokey. We haven't actually spoken bout it yet which is why I first wanna know how she dealing wit the shit.

"I know why you asked and trust me you ain't got shit to worry bout. To be quite honest witchu, I haven't felt an ounce of guilt since I did that which probably isn't a good thing but I also don't feel any better so it's not like I rejoice in what happened."

"What that supposed to even mean ma?"

"I don't know I guess I just don't care. I'm numb to it that's all." She shrugged like killing someone for the first time and ain't feeling affected in the slightest is a good sign.

"Quit watching me like I'm crazy nigga I said I'm fine. Trust, if anything you'll be the first person I come to if it makes you feel any better."