Who is behind the LOV?!

3rd POV (In the dungeon):

Shigaraki: WHAT THE?

Kurogiri: It seems we are in a tight spot here.

Mineta: Oh hey!

Endeavor: What did you do to Izuku?

Shigaraki: Who?

All Might: The green haired boy.

Mineta: Smiles all the time.

Endeavor: Has 4 dots in on each of his cheek.

Kidnapper: Dark green eyes.

Kurogiri: We kidnapped him.

Kidnapper: Oh welp you dead.

Shigaraki: Why are you number 1 of a clown here?

All Might: I went against the green boy.

Mineta: Me too.

Endeavor: Same.

Kindapper: I kidnapped him. Worst thing I have ever done.

Kurogiri: How long are you here?

All Might: I don't know. I stopped counting the days.

Endeavor: From all the kids there were there you needed to take that one?

Shigaraki: That useless NPC killed my toy!

All Might: SSSHHHH!!! You don't want them to hear what you just called him!

Shigaraki: And why not?

Mineta: I called him trash and look at me now!

Endeavor: They will go harder on you when it is your turn.

Shigaraki: I DON'T CARE! HE IS A FREAKING NPC!!!

The door to the dungeon opened and Recovery Girl as well as Nezu and Hound Dog came in.

Nezu: Now what were you calling him again?

All Might: *Sigh* My boy, something can't be learned other than the hard way.

Endeavor: RIP!

Recovery Girl: You wanna join him on his trip too, dear torch?!

Endeavor: No Ma'am!

Recovery Girl went over to Shigaraki and injected him with something before Hound Dog removed the chains and dragged him out of the room.

Nezu: Sorry for the disturbances. You can now enjoy the rest of your life here. Oh and don't worry we will be busy with these two for a while so you guys can rest for now.

With that said, Recovery Girl and Nezu went out of the room and into the torture room. Shigaraki was put on a table and strapped there.

Shigaraki: What the heck?! Let go of me! I will disintegrate you all! JUST YOU WAIT YOU USELESS NPCS!!!!

Recovery Girl: Feel free to try that!

Nezu: You see you are quirkless for now.

Hound Dog: Let's start the procedure!

Nezu: Let's do that.

This was all Recovery Girl needed to hear in order to take another injection out of her pocket and insert the liquid into his veins.

Nezu: Now then. Who is behind the LOV!

Shigaraki: I'm the leader!

The blue haired boy looked confused towards them. He couldn't understand why he just answered the question. All he wanted to say was "Screw you!". However something completely different left his mouth.

Recovery Girl: Don't be so surprised.

Hound Dog: The injection you just got has 2 effects. 1) you can't refuse to answer and 2) the more important thing is that it will let me into your mind.

Nezu: Now, let's continue shall we!

The rat and the others in the room had a weird Cheshire smile on their face as they approached the villain. Shigaraki couldn't help but feel the shivers running down his spine. For the first time in his life he felt as if his life was being drained. It was as if he was in a more evil presence one that want's to consume him completely.

Nezu: Who created that beast?

Shigaraki: My sensei.

Nezu: Who is your sensei?

Shigaraki: .... not .... telling.... AAAHHHHH!!!

It was the effect of the inject that every time he refuses to talk even though he wanted nothing more than that, he would feel immense pain in his head.

Hound Dog: My turn now.

Hound Dog: AROOOOOO!!!!

Oddly as it sounded but the trigger to the second effect to the injection was a dog's howl.

Hound Dog: You are in a pitch black room that is currently filled with All Might merch. The puppets of him are all staring at you. The figures head turning towards you. You however are unable to move at all. The figures and puppets are now laughing at you. Laughing at such a failure and all you can do is look at them unable to move. "NPC" They scream at you. "Useless" is mixed within their screams!

The effect of the second part of the injection was very simple. It lets the user see and experience everything that one tells him after hearing a howl. This time Hound Dog was creating an image of his nightmares. He was sure that this image would haunt him, make him scared and angry at the same time. It will remind him what a failure he was each time he will see All Might.

Nezu: Enough. Now let's try again.

Hound Dog: ARROOOOO!!

Shigaraki: The fuck was that?

Recovery Girl: A perfect illusion, I would say.

Nezu: Now let's try again. Who is your sensei?

Shigaraki: AfO.

Nezu: Just to be clear, you mean All for One, right?

Shigaraki: No, I mean your fucking grandmother, of course I mean All for One!

REcovery Girl: Looks like the effect is wearing off. I will need to work on this.

HOund Dog: Please do. This is fun.

Nezu: Agree. Thankfully we got everything we need.

HOund Dog: I will bring him back now.

Recovery Girl: I will be analyzing the other guys quirk for now.

Nezu: And I will be on the hunt for our next victim. How about we gift our ruler another quirk?

REcovery Girl: Before you do that let me test if the quirk is compatible with his.

Hound Dog: No testing on your ruler!

Recovery Girl whacked him with her cane just once.

Recovery Girl: Oh you stupid dog! I only need a little of his blood to see if the quirk will be compatible with him and not attack him internally.

Hound Dog: Oh.

Nezu: Well I will be writing in the chat once I found him.

Just like this they parted ways and everyone went to do their own work.