-Lacuna

—Lacuna.

E P I G R A P H

E P I G R A P H

“If I told you about
the darkness
inside of me
would you
still
look at me
like I'm the sun?”

S Y N O P S I S

Ivy Binns has hated Regulus Black for almost ever since she laid her eyes on him. She believed his sole purpose in life was to annoy her. But could one moment of vulnerability make her see him in a new light? Could a single purpose bind them together?

D I S C L A I M E R

I do not own any of the characters from the Harry Potter fandom except for my Original Characters.

All rights reserved. Do not copy.

A U T H O R’ S
N O T E

Hey everybody, welcome back <3
I’ve finally decided to start posting Lacuna again, after realizing how horrendously it was written last year but then again, It was my first fanfiction that I completed and I think I did a good job with the plot at least. However, my writing skills have improved since then, and I wanted to rewrite Lacuna. So here I am!

Some characters will get changed, the events will mostly stay the same but I’ll add in more details/present them better now. I need to work on some relationships, some characters I’m going to give proper personalities to the side characters as well and not just focus on Rivy. Hopefully, you guys will like it.

I can’t promise updating quicker because I didn’t follow my schedule (like always) and have not made it past 4 chapters of editing Lacuna, but I couldn’t resist posting and besides, I had said I’ll be back in October, so I’m keeping my word. Updates will be very slow then but it’s alright.

I hope the new readers will enjoy the story and the old ones will like to reread it. If you decide to give this book another try, then thank you for choosing to reread.
Enjoy!