46-50

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrating as the Supporting Male Lead’s Sweetheart TASMLS » Chapter 46:
Transmigrating as the Supporting Male Lead’s Sweetheart Chapter 46:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The three male protagonists in the movie, no matter their appearance or character, really have nothing in common.

But because they are all male masters, both in terms of achievement, status and appearance, they are the most top-notch. Tang Tang was sitting in the car, thinking about these three people, he still felt that Shaoyan was the most pleasing to the eye.

It wasn't because of feelings in getting along for a period of time, but Ming Shaoyan's type just happened to be the one he liked.

Steady, mature, don't look too good when wearing gold-rimmed glasses.

As a result, Tang Tang remembered what he had just said clearly, and suddenly felt that it made sense. He was used to seeing such a good man as Ming Shaoyan, and it was too difficult to find a better man in the future.

Tang Tang sighed and shook his head.

Fortunately, I am young now.

Although there are a lot of troubles after wearing the book, there are also good things.

Tang Tang took out her mobile phone and checked Weibo for a while, and watched netizens spray her saying that her art test was simply self-inflicted. You are an artist who is already a small celebrity.

If it hadn't started the exam, looking at these comments, it seemed that Tang Tang was destined to be eliminated.

Looking at the comments again, Yan Yan’s fans said that Yan Yan has picked up a new play, and work will start some time later. Tang Tang searched Yan Yan’s news again, and found no new play that Yan Yan picked up. content.

It's not where these fans got the internal information.

I drank a glass of bartender before, and I didn't feel much after drinking it. Now it seems that I have a little stamina slowly. Tang Tang leaned on the backrest, closed his eyes and recalled that when he was 23 years old, his enthusiasm was so high after he won the Tokyo film queen, so he quickly took the next movie, and after half a month of rest after filming, summer vacation When I received a large-scale costume TV series.

That year, I was a model worker, making two movies and one TV series, all year round.

Fortunately, there is a reward for the effort. That TV series exploded, and relying on that TV series, Tang Tang won the back view of the coming year.

Today, Yan Yan took over "Flower Traveling" when it was time for the film to be made, but the film she made at the beginning has now been taken by other actors.

It's a pity that Tang Tang couldn't tell. After all, in reality, this movie was her work, and it was now given to others by Yan Yan for nothing.

Now I heard fans say that Yan Yan has taken a new play and is about to start work. Tang Tang wonders that Yan Yan should pick up the TV series or movie he picked up that year. In the movie, she plays a dual character heroine. The performance is very difficult. Tang Tang thinks Yan Yan should not take this one.

Because Yan Yan took the variety show, it directly shows that she is avoiding acting.

Now that I have accepted the drama, I will definitely choose the relatively easier one. TV dramas have lower requirements for acting skills than movies.

Tang Tang really hopes that Yan Yan can act better.

After all, that face is her own, and that play is also her favorite work. Tang Tang doesn't want her favorite work to be destroyed, nor does she want her in this world to become a joke.