03

Tang Tang was a little strange after pulling another person black.

Su Can’s words and deeds in the morning showed that she had torn her face to Shen Yulin’s side, so she should not post such a Weibo anyway, let alone she is now hacked by the entire Internet, and their company would not allow them to be with Tang. What's the connection with Tang?

But now Su Can has posted such a Weibo. Could it be that they are in conflict?

It's already torn apart before it's formed, and it seems that the future is a bit worrying.

Tang Tang deleted Su Can's WeChat. As for Su Can on the other side, he was still fidgeting until Tang Tang's reply.

Although she was squeezed into the top nine, her popularity was not good, and most of the reason for her popularity was Tang Tang. But now that Tang Tang hasn’t made her debut, she has a conflict with Shen Yulin. Thinking about her current situation, Su Can figured it out for the first time. In the future, she will continue to engage in sisterhood with Tang Tang. Maybe she will wait for Tang Tang to be in a good mood. I can still help her...

She believes that Tang Tang will definitely return to the entertainment circle, and she and Tang Tang will definitely get back together. Tang Tang was not the one who lost her chance to make her debut. Moreover, Tang Tang was actually not very smart and easily moved, so as long as she continued to be the same as before, Tang Tang would definitely be moved.

Wait and wait, the phone finally reacted, and Su Can hurriedly opened WeChat.

Tang Tang sent a screenshot, a comment on this Weibo.

[God, please stay away from Tang Tang, it's all because of her that you were scolded too, don't you have a long memory! ! ]

Su Can saw these comments. Although she was very happy to read them, she didn't dare to show them to Tang Tang, so she just sent Tang Tang a screenshot instead of asking her to read Weibo. Tang Tang is a very glass-hearted girl, and she can't see anyone scolding her on the Internet, so Su Can expected Tang Tang will not dare to read Weibo in the near future, but he didn't expect Tang Tang to actually read Weibo.

Su Can suddenly became anxious, and the message he was about to reply to Tang Tang came again.

[Listen to fans]

Su Can: ...what does this mean?

[Longer memory]

[Dear]

Su Can's face turned pale, what does Tang Tang's long memory mean? Should she let her listen to the fans and stay away from her, or did she mean otherwise? Su Can didn’t know what to do, and after hesitating, he still pretended not to understand and continued to reply.

[Tangtang, I have never felt that you are bothering me. I have always thanked you very much. I don’t even know what to do without you for these three months. You will always be my best friend. If you are a fan, don’t worry about it... ]

Click Send, sending failed.

Send again and fail again.

Off the net? Bad internet?

Su Can was stunned, turned off the wireless and turned on 4G and sent it again, then finally there was movement on WeChat, and a big box popped out.

[You are not his (her) friend yet, please send a friend request first...]

There was a buzz in Su Can's head.

It's not the internet speed, but Tang Tang... deleted her?

Tang Tang, who had solved another minor trouble, put down his mobile phone and met Li Shu's casual gaze when he looked back in the mirror. He smiled politely and continued to look out of the car window. Change all communication methods, otherwise one or two is really annoying.