04

Transmigrating as the Supporting Male Lead’s Sweetheart Chapter 4:

It's 11:05 in the morning, and if Tang Tang didn't guess wrong, Ming Shaoyan's expected time should be eleven o'clock.

During the five minutes of being late, Tang Tang wasted on educating Bai Chen how to behave.

Although teaching Baichen how to respect people is also very meaningful, compared with Ming Shaoyan's first impression, Tang Tang feels that he is really at a loss.

Tang Tang analyzed his current situation for the first time.

After her death, she was hacked by the entire network, offending Bai Chen, Yan Yan and the old seniors. No one in the circle dared to use her anymore. There was no audience outside, and she was cut off by himself inside. It couldn't be more miserable.

That's not even counted, because she ran to the show without making a sound, did not attend class for three months, and was expelled from school. Her adoptive mother would never pay for her to go to school again. Tang Tang's current situation can be described in the word "dead nothing". Generalize.

Therefore, Tang Tang made a decisive decision to hold Ming Shaoyan's thigh for the time being.

Now that you are ready to hold your thighs, your first impression is very important.

As a result, because Bai Chen was delayed, Tang Tang wondered how to remedy it.

At this moment, Tang Tang regretted that he didn’t take a good look at the male protagonists’ scenes. He tried hard to recall Ming Shaoyan’s preferences in the book, but all he remembered was such trivial things as Ming Shaoyan likes to drink Blue Mountain. I adjusted my sitting posture and greeted with a reserved voice.

"Hello, Ming Dong."

Although she didn't know much about Ming Shaoyan, her instinct told her that it was always right to be obedient.

maybe.

After asking, Ming Shaoyan was finally willing to lift his Jin Gui's eyelids and looked at Tang Tang for a second time.

Really, Ming Shaoyan's eyes fell cold.

The woman in the photos that Ming Shaofan looked at many times a day is really like, as annoying and as disgusting.

Ming Shaoyan only found out the day before yesterday that he actually still has a niece. The news came from Sanfang.

Ming’s parents’ room has left Ming Shaoyan since Ming Shaofan’s death, but the long room holds the largest share of the Ming family. Now he is the only one left in the long room. Several uncles and aunts are jealous, so they have to work hard. Found Tang Tang.

Ming Shaoyan learned the news for the first time. In the second time, people thoroughly checked all of Tang Tang's information. In the third time, Tang Tang's genes were collected to confirm his identity. In the fourth time, people brought Tang Tang in front of them.

Tang Tang met Ming Shaoyan's unfriendly gaze, and gave Ming Shaoyan a decent and well-behaved smile.

Ming Shaoyan's gaze stayed for an extra second on Tang Tang's pear vortex that was looming because of his smile, and then a ridiculous arc appeared on his lips, his eyes still cold, "Know who I am?"

Tang Tang nodded.

"Know why you are here."

Of course, Tang Tang said in his heart, so she shook her head and answered honestly, "I don't know."

Previously, it was said that Tang Tang was a real school bully by fighting and bullying his classmates, but now he is a little unexpectedly well-behaved.