Chapter 2 - Jumping

2nd person POV
Catra opened her eyes and looked to her left. You were sleeping peacefully on your bed in the corner. Good. She thought. She then checked the top bunk of her bed and Adora was also sleeping. Also good. She changed out of her pajamas and into her uniform. She went up to the ledge that you three always hung out at. She decided that she would wait here for everybody to wake up, or for the (terrifying) sound of the breakfast bell.

"Agh!- Adora! Quit throwing pebbles at me!" The sound of your voice snapped Catra out of her thoughts. "Well, you're making pebbles fall on me!" "Not my fault you can't climb!" Your little argument with Adora makes Catra chuckle a bit. You hop onto the ledge and spot Catra. "Oh hey, Catra!" You shouted. She waved at you and smiled. You sat down beside her as her tail wrapped around your waist. Once Adora finally made it up, she sat beside you, so her and Catra were on either sides on you. "Catra, we-" You started. Adora cut you off by grabbing both you an Catra's wrists. "Come on!"

Adora dragged you both to breakfast, and then to another room. You weren't really paying attention. It was only just then when Catra noticed. "You got promoted?!" You mentally facepalmed. "You only just noticed?" You said, motioning towards Adora's Force Captain badge. Catra just shook her head at you and turned back to Adora. "I can't believe this. We're gonna see the world! And conquer it! Just the three of us!" Her eyes started to sparkle. "Adora. Y/n. I need to blow something up." "And I wanna set something on fire!" Catra and you said with a gleam in your eyes.

Adora looked a bit guilty. "What's up?" You asked. "Oh, uh... Shadow Weaver said... you both aren't coming." She replied. "What?!" You and Catra shouted at the same time. "But I'm a First Lieutenant! I'm kind of like a second-in-command to you! And Catra's a Second Lieutenant, she should come too!" You protested. (A/n guys I'm serious those are actual military ranks that are right underneath Force Captain) "Yeah! I still don't know how it happened, considering she's younger and tinier, but we should still be able to tag along!" Catra added. Adora looked down. "Sorry, if I could I would bring you, but Shadow Weaver's orders." She sighed.

Catra looked at her for a moment, then grabbed her badge and ran off. "Catra!-" You ran after her, with Adora struggling to keep up. Dammit, Catra! I'm frustrated that we can't go as well, but this is not gonna help! You found yourself hopping from stable rock to stable rock to climb up to the ledge.

You sat beside Catra, and you felt her tail wrap around you. You smiled a bit. Even though she seems angry, she's still trying to protect me. Adora made it up, finally, and walked towards you and Catra. (A/n guys please "Love Like You" came on) They had a conversation, you weren't paying attention again. You noticed Catra toss the badge somewhere, probably to Adora. You put the sole of your shoe against the lower edge of the ledge. (idfk what to call it here's a reference picture)

(yes I drew that just to show you guys what I'm talking about

(yes I drew that just to show you guys what I'm talking about. Back to Narrator-kun)

As I was saying, you pushed your foot against the ledge in an attempt to push yourself off of the ledge. Unfortunately for you, you were caught by the collar of your shirt. "What the hell?!" You heard Catra exclaim. "Y/n, what was that?! You don't just slip off of a ledge that you're sitting on!" Adora shouted. Once you were free from Catra's grip, you ran over to the cafeteria at full speed, not wanting to face the both of them after your little stunt (it wasn't a stunt) failed. You grabbed a ration bar, ran to the gym, stuffed yourself in a cabinet, and started to nibble.

Fifteen minutes later, you heard around three or four familiar voices. Plus a reptilian noise here and there. That's definitely my squadron... You inhaled as quietly as you could and held that breath. Shuffling deeper into the corner, you covered your E/c colored contacts. "Y/n! Y/n, are you here? Y/n!" You heard. You decided to do something stupid that would probably have a 50/50 chance of working. You waited until the voices got further from where you estimated the entrance was. Once you heard them on the opposite side of the cabinet, you busted out and ran towards the entrance. The more I think about this, the more it feels like a prison bust. You ran towards the ledge, with a higher chance of succeeding.

This is happy and cheerful. Attempted suicide. Yep...

A/n hahahaha f u c k that was painful to write. anyways i've been fantasizing (like always. the plot for this book was based off of one of my fantasies) and i got an idea for a minatoru x reader book. i don't really have a bnha book even tho im obsessed so should I do it?

also, y'all make some great comments- im dying

anyways, im signing off, mfs.

892 words