Volume 1 Chapter 16: France - The Evil Reign of a Corrupt King Part 8

Start from the beginning

When saying that, Gudako had an extremely worried face. As if on the verge of tears.

Gudako: "Y/N, stay back. I order you."

Hearing those exact words, it hit Y/N like a brick. He couldn't go and do what he wanted, he had to listen.

Seeing the battle, the ground shook as Demon Alter's Buster Sword struck down on Mash's Shield. Taking hit after hit.

Artoria had came into the picture, a bit roughed up, but still in condition to fight.

Demon Alter dodged out of the way for one slash, but was hit multiple times by Artoria's quick wielding.

Gudako: "Artoria! Now!"

Hearing those words, she exactly knew what to do.

Mash had backed out the way and so did the others.

This was going to get...destructive.

Artoria made Demon Alter suffer many more attacks all around with her speed, and great sportsmanship.

After the final slash, Demon Alter slid against the floor and slowly got up, his wall to what was little of the mansion now.

Artoria: "Here! I don't want to see your Alter kind ever again! Excalibur!!"

Raising her sword, a yellow beam was born. Piercing the murky sky, it shook the ground twice.

Swinging it down, Demon Alter had no choice but to take the brunt of the attack.

Explosions set off as the wind bursts out in all directions, the ground shook, crack, it kept doing a lot of things.

The mansion was no more from that, as a slash literally more of a third of what was standing now, safe to say, no one can live there now.

Gudako and group backed off even a safer distance, even if Y/N had gotten a bit closer he was done for.

When the explosion settled down, the dust cleared, only Artoria was visibly standing.

The purple gooey liquid binding together as chains for Y/N dispersed as he happily got up.

Y/N: "We...we did it! Yes! Y/N Alter is no more!"

Artoria raised her sword in the air, as a sign of victory once again. If only her master could see her like this...no, her TRUE master.

Mash: "I wouldn't call completion so early...senpai do you confirm?"

Jeanne: "It is Y/N's alter. He knows himself better than anybody."

Y/N: "Yes! We both have shitty endurance! If I can barely survive Jack's Noble Phantasm...I'm definitely dying here!"

Jeanne: "Last time... I recall...you survived."

Y/N: "Ah, yes. I had to keep my fragile pride together at the moment and say I survived. But in reality...that was far from the truth."

Artoria had walked over to the group, and both knights looked at each other.

Y/N: "That move...was so cool! You have to teach me! Like, when we get back!"

Artoria: "I think it's a bit...difficult attempting to learn, but nothing a servant like you can't handle."

Jeanne: "What...?! You want to learn that but not mine?!"

Y/N: "Change of heart, Jeanne. I heard Gilgamesh has like, a lot of NP's! I plan on learning more than him!"

The group went silent as Gudako looked away and whistled nervously.