Yusei x Reader: Happy Birthday

[A/N]: Yes, yes, I know I am 3 days late. I've been super busy. My apologies. Here's a Yusei tribute. In case you didn't know, Yusei's birthday is July 7. 😁🥰

******************************************************************

Yusei rushed home, parking his bike in the garage. He pulled off his helmet, his black and gold hair sticky with sweat from the turbo duels he did with Crow and Jack. He rushed upstairs, not bothering to place his helmet back in the small compartment on his bike. 

He was in a hurry to see his girlfriend of four years, (Y/N). When saying goodbye to him before he left earlier that day, she had told him to "hurry home". 

He honestly had no idea what it meant, but he knew that he didn't want to miss whatever surprise his beautiful girlfriend had in store for him. 

Meanwhile, (Y/N) was upstairs finishing the bedroom. She had set up simple decorations: the theme colors being black and blue. She smiled softly, stepping back to admire the work she had done. She turned her head hearing footsteps, her (Y/H/C) hair falling across her shoulders. 

She turned the lights off and hid in the bathroom tub, leaving the door open. 

Yusei burst through the bedroom doors, searching with his sapphire eyes. It was dark, but he knew she was here. He quietly entered the room, his footsteps barely audible. 

(Y/N) closed her eyes and steadied her breathing. She heard him walk across the room, and knew he was deadly close to the bathroom. 

Yusei stopped at the bathroom door. "Baby? Baby, come on, I know you're here." He spoke softly. 

(Y/N) smiled and got up, hearing Yusei sigh in relief. She hugged him tight, earning a chuckle from the young man. 

He spun her around before placing her back on her feet. Without warning, she kissed him: a rough and passionate kiss. 

Yusei melted into the kiss, sighing as he gently entangled a hand in her soft hair. She backed him to the bed, gently tugging his coat off his shoulders. It hit the ground with a soft thud before they broke the kiss. 

Yusei slipped his hands under (Y/N)'s shirt, pulling it over her head in one swift movement. In turn, she pulled his shirt off, tossing it aside. 

Yusei fell back onto the bed, pulling (Y/N) with him. She straddled his waist, feeling his member harden against the sensitive place between her legs. Yusei moaned softly as she bucked her hips against his. 

She kissed him, moaning in return as Yusei started to grind his hips against hers. (Y/N) sighed as she felt the length of his member rub against her now wet folds. She pulled back from the kiss, looking down at the man she loved. Smiling softly, she ran her fingers through his hair before reaching behind her and unclasping her bra. 

Yusei smirked, throwing her bra aside and pulling her back down for a heated kiss. He grabbed her ass, squeezing it lightly. His hands ran up underneath the loose shorts, making (Y/N) moan at the skin-on-skin contact. 

She broke the kiss, gasping for air. Both were panting softly, trying to catch their breath. (Y/N) rolled off of his lap, laying on the bed with her (Y/H/L) hair sprawled beneath her. Yusei rolled over as well, laying on top of her as his eyes scanned her chest. 

(Y/N) let his eyes wander, even though she felt a bit self-conscious. Yusei leaned down to kiss her again, rubbing his erection against her. 

She moaned and pulled at the hem of his pants. He broke the heated kiss and pulled his pants off, along with his boxers. (Y/N) pulled down her shorts, her panties following right after. 

The couple kissed for a while, their tongues swirling and gliding over each other in harmony. Yusei positioned himself at her entrance, feeling her wet folds against his tip. 

He thrust into her slowly, earning a low moan from her. He groaned softly, pumping in and out of her. 

She pulled away from the kiss, feeling his hands grip her hips tightly. "Yusei," she panted, looking up at him through the darkness. "I love you." 

He smiled down at her, feeling her fingers trail down his neck and back up to tangle in his damp hair. "I love you too." 

They said nothing as they made love, placing their foreheads together. 

(Y/N) took in the all too familiar feeling of her walls convulsing, telling her she was close. Yusei grunted and pounded into her harder, making her gasp and moan his name. 

Yusei sighed in response, whispering her name in her ear, sending shivers down her spine. 

Their lips locked in a kiss before each of them hit their high. Once their lips parted, they both smiled and shared a sweet kiss. 

Yusei pulled out of her and pulled her close to him. 

"Happy birthday, my knight." She whispered, snuggling against his chest. 

"Thank you, my love." He responded, kissing her on the head before they drifted off to sleep.