Hid-e-Hoe

"Seriously though Henny, what happened to you? It looks like you got mauled by brute Boris or something."

Henry's face was cupped in my hands as I looked him over like the paranoid boyfriend I was.

He shook his head gently. "It doesn't matter what happened to me, are you ok?"

I huffed, rubbing across his cut cheek with my thumb. "Only if you are."

The ex animator yawned. "Then I guess we'll both be ok."

Man did he look tired and beat up.

"Jeez Hen whens the last time you got a proper nights sleep?" I smirk.

My exhausted BF blinked several times, trying desperately to stay awake.

"I don't-" Yawn "Maybe a few days ago?" He weakly smiled.

I rolled my eyes with a smile, pulling the man into my arms. "C'mon let's go get some sand in those eyes."

Henry pushed his tired face away from my chest. "Please don't put sand in my eyes..."

"Relax doll face, I just meant ya need to get some sleep." I sighed.

Surprisingly this just made Henry resist even more. "No. I can't sleep..." He mumbled. "I gotta tell Alice and Sammy I'm alright.."

Teleporting us through a wall, we arrived at the lost ones village. "I'll take care of everything alright?"

I opened an empty home and dumped Henry off in the upstairs bedroom and after practically drowning the man in blankets, I turned to leave.

"Bendy?" I paused in the doorway. "Yeah?"

"I'm so so sorry." I smiled before shutting the door. "Don't be."

Jumping down the rickety wooden stairs I set off to find Malice and Sammy.

And after a few minutes of searching, I did. I stepped out of the wall loudly annoying my presence.

I swung my arms around the two, hopefully scaring them to death.

"Well hid-e-hoe there my pals!" I grinned, the two of them ducking away from me.

"Wheres Henry?" I rolled my eyes. "Perfectly fine. In fact that's the reason I'm here. Henry told me to say, and I quote; 'tell Alice and Sammy I'm alright'."

"PLUS, you're gonna tell me what the hell is going on with him."

.......

So, Sammy did.

The next hour was filled with explanation and speculation, but mostly, me raging over the fact that I had practically killed Henry 3 times.

I turned to leave. "Well thanks I guess. See ya round."

"Well can't we see him?" The two asked in union, before Alice looked away grumbling something that sounded like 'I mean-I don't really care'.

I hummed in thought. Personally, I wanted to say no...But Henry..."Why not?"

Sammy quirked and eyebrow with a smirk. "Looks like losing your memories made you soft."

My grin was twitching in agitation. "Ya didn't let me finish Sheep Boi, You can come, If you shut your smart little mouths."

The two immediately shut up, trying not to ruin their chances of seeing a domesticated Henry.

I snapped my claws, teleporting us directly to the lost ones village.

I land on my feet, while the others land face first on the ground.

With some hesitation, I lead the to up the stairs and into the bedroom, where Henry slept soundly on the bed.

Both Alice and Sammy were staring wide eyed at the man. "Will he be OK?"

"Yes." I scoffed. "Ya never seen someone sleep before?"

They didn't respond.

"Alright," I grinned, wanting them out already. "You've seen him. Now get out."

They looked as if they wanted to object, but decided it smarter not to argue with and 8 ft tall demon.

A breath of relief leaves my mouth as the trudge down the stairs, fortunately not waking the sleeping Henry.

I slipped into the bedroom and sat down on the edge of the bed, brushing stray hairs out of Henry's face.

It was amazing what Henry had done and unfortunate.

Amazingly unfortunate.

"More like Unfortunately Amazing." I whispered, smiling to myself.