(25)•Everyday•

Start from the beginning

  Annette did not know where I live, I've been living thier for quite a while," I spoke slowly. "A few days after Reneize and the others came we had to exodus. That was too much of a coincidence, I checked the time span and I feel like someone may have picked up a tracker.

  Also how come chief Anlong only just recently found, where we use to live in Uraguay? I can't figure it out, because I don't know all the plans and things you all do.

  That's my thoughts." I finished. "Ok so tell us what to do now, you have taken long enough." Ms. Eloise spoke from below the verandah. "I think we need to pay more attention to the warriors they may sell us out," I spoke lowly but I knew they heard me.

  "That's a very strong point, I stand with you on that," Nicolette commended. "And what makes you think that?" Okang asked.

  "The warriors are watching us, why? they should be paying more attention to the roadways." I said but I was in deep thoughts and checking my memory.

  "They are on the front line, especially the chief one I spoke to today." Everol said. "No they aren't," I told him lowly. "The chief one is in front of the camp right now, to your extreme right, you have to look really good to see him." I told them lowly.

  Everol turned around and begin to look into the darkness. "He is leaning against a tree, look for the glitter of his warrior jewels," I told him, "I see him." Everol whispered after a while and the place was very quiet.

  "How do you do that?" Sleven asked quietly. "He keeps watching me, I can feel his eyes." I told him quietly. "You are not the only one to say that, my wife told me that he keeps watching her too," Okang spoke quietly.

  "How is he watching the frontline and ensuring that those who are under his command, is guarding as they are supposed to?" Chrushnar asked somewhat angry.

  "Good question, now what is it you spaniards have hiding, that you are not telling me about?" I said looking out into the dark where I could still see the warrior.

  No one responded for quite a while, "Petran is dead," said Ms Eloise sadly, the place was quiet. "He's moving and he's not alone." I whispered.

  "Someone should follow him," I suggested, "Petran, Petran, Petran oh no." I murmured, Everol was quietly instructing one of the head guards that someone need to follow the warriors, without being seen.

  "Did Petran went to see Annette before he left?" I asked while thinking. "Yes he went for his daughter to stay with us, but he wasn't planning on returning her to Annette." Ms Eloise said.

  "The twin techs just reported that the tracker barrier that they have put in place here can be traced but weakly and unlikely, they are doing what they can now." Mishand said coming back.

  "What should we do in the mean time?" Crushnar asked no one in particular. "Shhhh, I'm trying to think." I said, "You said Petran is dead, where is his body?" Everol gasped and I looked at him, someone sniffed and started to cry silently.

  I knew from experience that they handled thier grief differently. They wouldn't call the persons name and they would mourn quietly.

  "We buried him close to the desert, but when we went thier to retrieve the body, it was not there. We looked around but there is nothing suspicious, it seems like a wild animal has dug up the shallow grave. It is also said that a cannibal tribe lives near thier.