Tom and Jerry (Wholesome crack ig???)

~(Requested by Zero Random Number on Ao3. I know it's not quite what you wanted but, uh, yeah. So this is kinda all over the place don't mind me I can't pick a solid theme. But other than that this was REALLY fun to write. Anyways that's all I wanted to say so yeah, leave requests and/or constructive criticism and I hope you enjoy!)~

     Humans are bound to fight. Weather it be over, territory, power, people, politics, money, or anything, humans can never be at peace with one another. If there were two parties on different sides, something was to go wrong. It's just the way humans are. And from repeated history and our violent nature we know that this will always happen. However this wasn't the case for the gangs in the streets Yeongdeuongpo and Noryangjin.

Now, with two violent gangs in a place where social status was determined by who could beat who in a fistfight, people anticipated they would fight-no people knew they would fight. But instead they ended up...dating? Yeah that's right.

When the two leaders, Changyeon Lee and Donald Na, met they found out they actually had a lot in common. From punishing their underlings, to their favorite place to eat, they ended up getting along really well. And, what do you now, a few weeks later they started going out. Yes, as in dating. Yes, you read that right.

At first everyone was baffled, but then they came to enjoy it. With the two leaders of the two gangs being together there was a lot less aggression and violence on the streets. Everything became quiet and almost peaceful. You would probably except, humans being humans, for the blood-thirsty boys that made up these gangs to fight over something but many of them admitted they didn't like the gang life. So they just let them be and enjoyed peace.

The strange thing about this is that not only did they fall in love with each both also, simultaneously, fell in love with Kenny Ji of Manwol. And that is how Kenny ended up with not one, but two boyfriends. Nobody was really quite sure about this at first. However some wise person, said the more the merrier. And merrier meant happier. So then everyone was happy.

At first Kenny didn't like it because his original plan was to distance himself from Manwol. He didn't like the lifestyle of being in a gang and definitely didn't want to set that type of example for his brother, so he just wanted to get away from it in general. However when the two leaders started dating he noticed that the 'gang life' wasn't really a 'thug life' anymore. And while he was in Manwol he started to notice him developing feelings for Changyeon. Plus Donald Na was really freaking hot, so when they asked him to join their relationship it was really a no brainer.

And so everyone was peaceful and for once humans got along. Who knew a little bit of romance could solve a pretty messed hierarchy and some major corruption? But of course with everything pact ever made, and with every law passed, and with every compromise formed not everyone would be satisfied. They're would always be one person who didn't like it, always be one person who didn't agree. And the one person in this situation was Jake Ji.

Jake Ji, younger brother of Kenny Ji, thought that absolutely no one was good enough for his big brother, especially two gang leaders. No one would be able to give Kenny the perfect life, no matter how hard they tried. Despite Jake's countless warnings Donald or Changyeon didn't seem to be backing off. And Kenny said that they were both supportive boyfriends who wanted him to become a soccer star. Well Jake called bullshit. He would not tolerate his older brother being with dangerous people. So what was the solution he came up with? Kill them, of course!

"Man, don't you think this is going a little overboard?" Dean questioned as Jake positioned the anvil above the door. Yes, an anvil.

"Once I get rid of them, Kenny will be happy. Plus they're annoying and I don't like them." Jake retorted.