Jimmy x jack rewrite

~(SORRY I DIDNT UPDATE, I went on vacation and it seems all my writing skills did too. Anyways awhile ago I wrote a Jimmy x Jack one shot but I hated, so I've decided to rewrote it. You can find the original version on Ao3. So yeah, uh, leave requests and or constructive criticism, and I hope you enjoy!)~

     Jimmy looked leisurely around. There were mountains of sparkling food in front of them, in a seemingly glowing atmosphere. All the golden light and sparkles, it just didn't fit the mood. Well, it did it, just didn't fit Jimmy's mood.

He and a collection of goons (including Jack) had come to bar and were now eating and drinking away their money (seriously what was it with all the bars around here letting a bunch of minors drink?). Jimmy thought it was all fucking boring. He didn't mind these idiots most of the time, but right now he just couldn't stand them. Mainly because they seemed to have only one topic to talk about: girls. Jimmy found this as probably the most boring of subjects.

Yeah, they were great and, yeah, maybe nice to look at but, to Jimmy that was pretty much it. Nothing really went beyond that. He knew that he was supposed to "like" girls but he just couldn't find any attraction. Of course this didn't sit well with Jimmy.

Stuff like that isn't just "cool" or "okay" around here. Or maybe it was but definitely not for someone like Jimmy; strong fighter, Shuttle Patch Rank sixth, egotistical bully, Union Member. He had a reputation to uphold. So he attempted to feign attraction. Keyword being attempted.

He had dated a few girls here and there but, it just didn't work. They either don't like him the moment they meet him, or pick up on his disinterest. At some point he just gave up trying and somewhat accepted that that was how it was going to be. However, if anyone did suspect something, no one would confront him about it. He might be the weakest school head in the Union, but he could still give you a one way trip to the hospital.

Of course there was one person who knew about all this. One person he could really trust and felt comfortable talking to. And he was sitting three morons away. Great. What made it worse was that these dumb asses just wouldn't stop talking. Honestly do they not have anything else to talk about?! And he thought he was in a comic about fighting.

     However, he noticed that his "one person" looked as irritated as Jimmy felt. Even more so though usual; he usually held a resting bitch face. Looks like we've both had enough of these  idiots, Jimmy thought as he got up. He walked around the table, mumbled something about fresh air, and went to leave. But, before he left, he bent down and whispered, "Meet me in the back," into a certain someone's ear.

About five minutes later, he had relaxed himself with a cigarette in an alleyway behind the bar. There were faint footsteps behind him and he knew his company had arrived.

"Jimmy?" He turned around to see Jack Kang standing a few feet away from him. Well he couldn't really see him. He was outlined by the streetlights, leaving only a silhouette. This really annoyed Jimmy. Jack should have been in the same darkness as him.

Smirking, Jimmy flicked the cigarette out of his mouth, and motioned a finger in his direction. Come here, he said even though his lips hadn't moved. Well, not yet at least.

Jack walked obediently towards him, which sent something off in Jimmy. It was something in the way tha Jack just did what Jimmy said, even though he actually hadn't said anything, that sparked his arousal.

Jimmy Bae was known for having little to none impulse control, especially when others weren't watching, causing him to pounce on Jack, push him against the wall, then brought his face towards his own and furiously kissed the shorter male.

After a few moments of what must've been shock from Jack, he pushed his own lips against Jimmy's. Seeing this as a sign to continue Jimmy pushed back even more passionately, and moved his hands downwards. His hands snaked under Jack's shirt, and up his sides.

     After a few moments they pulled away for air, and Jimmy said, "Hey." He wore a grin like a shark, but behind it there was genuine care.

     "Hey," Jack replied, smiling a bit. Jimmy's grim widened, before vanishing against Jack's lips.

     There was a sort of hunger in Jimmy's movements and it seemed Jack was happy to provide. He kissed him passionately, before nibbling on Jack's lower lip. His hands had worked their way back down to Jack's hips as Jimmy held him there, possessively. Jack then opened his mouth, to deepen the kiss, when Jimmy slide his tongue in. This caused the arousal spark in Jimmy to grow in to a flame and completely pinned Jack against the wall.

     Jack ran his fingers through Jimmy's orange hair, and his other hand was on the taller mans chest. He was tugging at the shirt as if he wanted to take it off or maybe just to be closer.

     All of sudden, Jimmy abruptly pulled back and tightened is hold on Jack's waist.

     "Why does your hip keep vibrating?" Jimmy huffed out. Either he was in need of air or irritated by the interruption. Probably both.

     "What?" Mostly confusion with a bit of annoyance covered Jack's face.

     "I think," Jimmy said as he slid his hand slowly down Jack's pocket (which sent other sorts of vibrations throughout Jack), "Your phone keeps going off."

     Jimmy had fished the phone out of Jack's pocket and handed it to him. Jack seemed determined to glare the phone to death for ruining the moment. Jimmy chuckled at his pout and went to kiss his neck. 

     "It's the other guys, asking where we went," Jack said, obviously annoyed. Those damn crooks, Jimmy thought, thinking they can interrupt our make out session. I'll make them  pay for this...later.

     "Tell them we had to leave," Jimmy murmured against Jack's neck.

     "But what if they come looking for us?" Jack said, less annoyed. Jimmy's kisses seem to be putting him in a better mood.

     "Well then," Jimmy moved his head up so his lips were on Jack's ear, "I guess we'll just have to get out of here."

     Clearly they couldn't keep it together in alley for much longer, so this was probably the best decision.

     "Alright then," Jack said as he sent a message to guys about having to leave. Then he let Jimmy lead him to someplace much more private.