A Note From The Trash

It had been weeks since Henry had last seen Bendy.

 Weeks.

The absence of the demon was normal for the team of 3, but normally, they'd at least see a glance of him before he disappeared into a wall or they had to run for their lives.

But that hadn't been happening for a straight month.

.......

Me and the prophet stared at Henry with concern.

The man wasn't eating as much as he used to, or ranting about his tattoos he had recently discovered on his right and left legs.

He was depressed through and through.

I walked over to him trying to lighten the mood.

"Hey Bendy's Bitch," I lightly taunted. "How's the table looking today?"

The 'Bitch' mumbled something halfheartedly, not even glancing up from the wooden surface.

"Henry, you have to get up, I'm not standing here waiting for you to just mope around." Sammy prodded.

No response.

We shared a brief concerned look.

"Well, If you're feeling up to it you can catch up to us later...We're gonna be over by the ink machine playing games if you want to join."

The man gently nodded.

I then turned and left the room, Sammy following close behind.

"Wow, he really takes things personally..." I mumbled to the prophet.

"It's hard for him, finally feeling loved and then thinking he fucked everything up."

.......

I watched out of the corner of my eye as the duo left the room.

The door clicks shut and I'm alone.

I know I shouldn't be feeling like this. It's not healthy.

There's no point in saying I'll change. I know I won't.

But there's no point in feeling sorry for myself either.

Forcing my self to stand up, I push in the wooden chair.

I have to keep going or I'll never go again.

Brushing the tears from my eyes I go over to the door and open it.

I gaze out at the empty hallway for a moment in hesitation.

No.

I'm not going back in.

Stepping out into the hallway, I pause again.

A trash can has trash in it..

Woah.

Trash in the trash cans was actually very surprising in the studio, considering that no real animations were being produced anymore.

I bent over and picked up the crumpled piece of paper.

I unfurled the mess slowly as not to rip the paper.

𝚂̶𝚘̶𝚛̶𝚛̶𝚢̶ ̶𝙸̶ ̶𝚏̶𝚛̶𝚎̶𝚊̶𝚔̶𝚎̶𝚍̶ ̶𝚘̶𝚞̶𝚝̶ .̶.̶

Was this from..? My eyes widened.

𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝-𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚔𝚊𝚢?!𝙸̶ ̶𝚕̶𝚒̶𝚔̶𝚎̶ ̶𝚋̶𝚎̶𝚒̶𝚗̶𝚐̶ ̶𝚠̶𝚒̶𝚝̶𝚑̶ ̶𝚢̶𝚘̶𝚞̶.̶.̶𝙸̶𝚝̶ ̶𝚑̶𝚞̶𝚛̶𝚝̶𝚜̶ ̶𝚝̶𝚑̶𝚘̶𝚞̶𝚐̶𝚑̶.̶𝙸'𝚖 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎.

𝙸 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚙𝚒𝚍 𝚎𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚎?

𝙽𝚘 𝚘𝚗𝚎. 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚘. 𝙸 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝙸'𝚖 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚌𝚒𝚛𝚌𝚕𝚎𝚜. 𝙰̶𝚗̶𝚍̶ ̶𝚢̶𝚘̶𝚞̶'̶𝚛̶𝚎̶ ̶𝚊̶𝚕̶𝚠̶𝚊̶𝚢̶𝚜̶ ̶𝚊̶𝚝̶ ̶𝚝̶𝚑̶𝚎̶ ̶𝚎̶𝚗̶𝚍̶ ̶𝚘̶𝚏̶ ̶𝚝̶𝚑̶𝚎̶𝚖̶.̶

𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚔? 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎. 𝙸𝚝 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝙸'𝚟𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗-𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔.

𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙...𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚙𝚒𝚍 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚒𝚝?

𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚒𝚐 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛-𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔.

𝚠𝚑𝚢'𝚍 𝚒 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚍 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎?

Tears welled in my eyes and flowed freely down my cheeks.

"Why didn't I try to help him!"I growled.

"He's so stubborn! Even if he needs it more than ever he's not going to ask for help.."

I sniffed.

"And I didn't do anything. He's not going to ask for help by himself.."

"Henry what's going on!?" "Why are you crying?"

Sammy and Alice dashed towards me down the hallway.

I shook my head. "No."

"Whats wrong?"

I pulled away from them.

"Bendy needs help I didn't help him. I've been waiting here like a coward!"

Sammy and Alice gave me sympathetic looks.

"Look Henry he's probably fin-"

I glared at them, tears burning in my eyes. "No. He's not."

"He would have asked-"

"No he wouldn't. Even if Bendy was dying he would ask for help, let alone accept it!"

"He's all alone down there wondering what's wrong with him!" I yelled.

"And I have been there for him! He's confused, ok?! HE needs help and it's all MY fault! And I'm going to help him. I'm not waiting any longer for a miracle." I seethed.

"Good. Bye."

I turned, dashing away from the shocked ink beings.

I was going to help.