Chapter 8

Kiyotaka POV

The next day, I woke up early in the morning and did my normal morning workout (For those who think it is stupid to do so can just skip this part it's just a filler). Spotting me, Kizmel told me that the commander wanted to meet me at 12 pm. Since I finished my routine at 10, I still had 2 hours before I meet the commander. Therefore, I checked my stats to pass time. My eyes widened slightly, and my fingers froze above my screen. A unique skill? What is that? (I know for SAO fans, this is too early, but I don't know how the unique skill appears, so I'm gonna give Kiyo at this point in time due to his high level and his strengths.)

Kiyotaka's stats

Username: Kiyotaka

Level: 62

Weapon type: Spear class- Scythe

Weapon ability:

Due to certain circumstances in which the scythe blade was ignited for battle with a torch a while ago, the blade is able to now ignite flames on the blade by user's will. This is because the Cardinal System has recognized the move as a legal attack.

When it lands a hit, it not only inflict victim with 'bleed'. But it will also use the amount of damage inflicted to heal user.

Sword skills (Max level:8)

1) Phantom slash- level 3. When using this attack, it will go through even the best defense and land a hit, unless it was avoided.

2) Whirlwind slash- level 3. A 10 hit combo attack.

3) Horizontal slash- level 3. An area of effect sword skill that strikes numerous foes in an arc horizontally.

4) Vorpal strike- level 3. A strong strike that is able to 70% of the time knockback foes.

5) Flame wave-level 2. An area of effect sword skill that explodes outwards from the ignited Scythe blade. Dangerous to both foes and allies.

6) Burning slash-level 2. A fiery slash from the ignited scythe blade, which inflict the status burn on the victim.

7) Drain slash-level 3. Heals the user with the amount of damage that the user took.

Martial arts skill:

1) Enhanced agility, strength, endurance, stamina and speed by 2 times the player's original strength. lvl 3/5

2) Cloning: Able to make at most 3 clones at once. The clones have the same intellect, strength and skill as the original, but is obedient. A clone is able to last for at most 2 hours and 15 minutes before disappearing. Lvl 3/5

3) Battle healing. Every 10 seconds, player recovers 1000 Hp. Lvl 10/20

4) Mastery in all weapons. lvl 3/8

Unique skill: Death Scythe

Info: A skill which involves a user using a scythe, and the strongest overall/ offence in the game. Acquired through levelling and through player's stats that hit the minimum requirement for a unique skill.

Unique skill moves:

1) Nocturne: A one hit KO attack. Kills an enemy in a single slash. Drawback is that user is unable to use any more sword skills for 24 hours after use. Reduces all stats by 30% after use.

 Reduces all stats by 30% after use