Chapter 3

Kiyotaka POV

  After I found my way out of the hole, I went back to my inn. When I entered my room, I checked my stats.

Username: Kiyotaka

Level: 34

Weapon type: Spear class- Scythe

Swords skills (Max lvl: 8):

1) Phantom slash- level 1. When using this attack, it will go through even the best defense and land a hit, unless it was avoided.

2) Whirlwind slash- level 1. A 10 hit combo attack.

3) Horizontal slash- level 2. An area of effect sword skill that strikes numerous foes in an arc horizontally.

4) Vorpal strike- level 2. A strong strike that is able to 70% of the time knockback foes.

Martial arts skill:

1) Enhanced agility, strength, endurance, stamina and speed by 2 times the player's original strength. lvl 1/5

2) Cloning: Able to make at most 2 clones at once. The clones have the same intellect, strength and skill as the original, but is obedient. A clone is able to last for at most 45 minutes before disappearing. Lvl 1/5

3) Battle healing. Every 10 seconds, player recovers 100 Hp. Lvl 1/20

4) Mastery in all weapons. lvl 1/8

  Since I was this high a level, I have to be careful. Just a few hours ago, there was some commotion about the beta testers and how they were cheaters. Without a doubt that if my level and identity is revealed around this time, more chaos will occur.

  From what I heard, many players will be busy with the field boss next week, so when they are occupied with the field boss, I will fight the 2nd floor boss. The plan for this week is to train until I am of a high level, preferably level 50 or so. Once I reached that level, I will scout out the labyrinth to find the boss room... Maybe tomorrow, I will enhance my weapon.

  With that in mind, I went to the nearest restaurant and bought dinner before returning to my inn and fell asleep.

The next day

  Waking up at 6 in the morning, I did my morning routine. 100 push-ups, 100 sit ups, 100 squats and a 10km run. Since my priority here was to survive, I have to continue keeping myself fit.

  After my morning routine, I bought some breakfast, and after that, I found a blacksmith class player.

  "Welcome to Liz's shop!" The pink haired girl greeted as I entered the shop.

  "I would like to enhance my weapon." I told her.

  "Erm. I always receive complaints from players for not being able to enhance their weapon, so it would be best not to ask me to help you with that." She told me while looking embarrassed.

  "May I see how you enhance? You may make some mistake in it." As she demonstrated, I spotted her mistake.

  "You did not use the correct materials to enhance." I told her as I gestured to the materials, which made her look stunned. "The materials used to enhance can be found in the weapons summary, which shows the specific materials." How I knew that? I observed those people called NPCs on how they enhance weapons for players in case I ever need to do it by myself.

  Giving her the correct materials, she tried to enhance my scythe, which worked. I enhanced my scythe to +4. After she returned me the weapon, I passed her the money needed and walked off before she could thank me for my help. It was necessary because I was sure that she was going to ask me for my name and such, which I'm trying to avoid since there is already one person who knows my name and if more people know, my name would start to spread around. People are gossiping creatures after all.