nine

May 2
Studio

"Bro you think this shit gone blow?" I asked my brother TJay

"Bro you think this shit gone blow?" I asked my brother TJay. We been in the studio for the last couple of weeks and we were just viewing the last edits in the music video.

"Bro this shit gas! We bout to be on every radio station in America!" He replied.

"Bet lets drop it then."

"Bet." He nodded as I got on my phone.

Lexi Chanel💗
Hey

Wassup?

Lexi Chanel💗
I'm made food... you hungry?

Fasho, when you want me to slide ?

Lexi Chanel💗
You can come now
Unless you busy then I'll just put your plate up

No need I'm omw

Lexi Chanel💗
Okay drive safe💛

"Aye bro gone drop that." I said.

"Ight bro be safe."

"Always." I responded dappin him up then leaving.

Lexi's House...

"Hi." She smiled opening the door.

"Hey." I replied giving her a hug then she moved to the side letting me in.

"Your plate is in the microwave you might wanna warm it up a little." She said going to the living room.

Minutes later

"Why you made so much food?" I asked taking the seat beside her on the couch.

"Cause everyone wanted some so I ended up makin a little to much in the end."

"It's good tho, who taught you to cook?"

"My mom did. Growing up I was always up under her so where she was I went and it just so happened she loved to cook." She smiled.

"You said loved."

"What?"

"You said she loved to cook meaning past tense."

"Right... umm she passed a little after I graduated high school a drunk driver hit her one night on her way back from work." She explained

"I'm sorry."

"It's fine, I've come to terms with it now, it gets harder around her birthday but other then that I try not to think a bout it."

"When's her birthday?"

"May 21 a Gemini."

"So it's coming up." I mumbled to myself. "If you wanna get out the house just hit me up and we can do something." I offered.

"It's fine I usually do something with my brother."

"My offer remains on the table." I smiled getting up to throw my trash away.

"What's taking so long?" Lexi yelled.

"Stop yelling." I said coming to sit back beside her.

"Boy this is my house."

"Okay? I still said what I said, stop yelling."

"At this point you're ignoring my question. "

"I was washing my plate Chanel, is that a problem?"

"No it isn't Najour." She replied rolling her eyes.

"Just because i used your middle name doesn't mean you can use mine."

"That's exactly what it means." She laughed.

"What you tryna get into?" I asked takin my place beside her on the couch.

"We can watch All American unless you had something else in mind."

"Nah that's cool with me."

Hours later

"No pause this. You're tellin me your a artist who doesn't like music?" Lexi said pausing the show.

"Bro that's not what I said." I laughed. "I said I don't like listening to music."

"That's literally what I just said." She replied turning her whole body to face me.

"Lemme elaborate."

"Please do." She interrupted.

"I'd rather not listen to music because music is only my escape. I pour my heart into my lyrics so it's easy to recognize other peoples pain when they know how to do the same."

"That's understandable. I loved helping people but I can't stand doctors offices and hospitals. Behind all the good that comes from it, it's so much pain and hurt."

"Lexi you inspire me so much. I've only know you for a little bit but your aura is amazing."

"Aww thank you Taurus, that's really kind." She smiled. "When are you gonna drop more music??" She teased.

"Actually me and my lil brother just dropped one before I pulled up over here."

"Well lemme hear it." She said excitedly.

I went to my text thread with TJay and pulled up the song to let her listen.

"Omg Taurus this is huge! Look at all the views and comments!" She smiled big. "You did so good, I'm so proud of you."

"Thank you Lexi that means a lot." I nodded.

"Can I hug you?" She asked lowly.

"Yeah." She looked up at me with the brightest smile and straddled her body across mine before wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Now don't forget about me know that you've made a hit." She joked.

"Never." I replied.

---

okay don't kill me 😐🥲
but I'm back
later munchkins 💗