Chapter 18: Sexual desire

Start from the beginning

♡︎

The next day at school

"Mr. McCall, please take a seat. 25% of your grade can be earned right now simply by writing your name on the cover of the blue book. However, as happens every year, one of you will inexplicably fail to put your name on the cover, and I'll be left yet again questioning my decision to ever become a teacher. So let's get the disappointment over with. Begin."

I look down at my yest, when I hear how someone's heart is beating soo fast. Its like theyre paniching. I look back and see how Stiles looks down, my eyes go back to y/n. Shes flirting with one of the other guys in our class.

Stiles runs out of the classroom, leaving everyone suprised. I grab his backpack and mine, my footsteps right behind him. I enter the boy's restroom and Stiles is holding himself steady by grabbing a hold of the sink.

"Stiles?"

"I cant breathe. Scott, I can't..."

"Are you having a heart attack?"

"Panic attack, Scott."

"Umm, what shoudl I do?"

"Slap me."

"What?"

"Slap me, Scott."

"No, I won't do that."

"Do It!"

By surprise I slap him. My eyes look at him in shock of what I just did. Hes looking at me, smiling?

"Thanks, buddy."

"Your welcome, I guess? What was that about."

"Her..."

"Yeah, heartbreak. I've heard about that disease before. I'd like to get my friend back." I say laughing.

♡︎

Later at the field

"All right, geniuses, listen up. Due to the recent pink eye epidemic  the following people have made first line on a probationary basis, Welcome to first line. And, uh - Oh, for the love of crap. I can't even read my own writing."

"What is that, an "s"? No, no, that's not an "s." That's a - that's a - That's a "b." It's definitely a "b." Uh, Rodriguez, Taylor, and, uh - Bilinski."

"Bilinski"

"Yes?" Stiles answers coach.

"Shut up!"

"Call me Biles, or I swear to God I'll kill you, Scott"

"Shh, fine, fine. I'll call you Biles. Biles..."

"Another thing. We're switching to co - captains. Congratulations, McCall."

Jackson immediately asks something, "What?"

"What do you mean, what? Jackson, this takes nothing away from you. This is about combining separate strengths into one unit. This is about taking your unit, McCall's unit, we're making one big unit. McCall, it's you and Jackson now."

"Everybody else - Asses on the field!"

♡︎

Stiles and I stayed back to tie our shoes and fix our gear. "Are you not freaking out? I'm freaking out."

"What's the point? It's just a stupid title. And I could practically smell the jealousy in there."

"Wait, you smell jealousy?"

"Yeah, it's like the full moon's turned everything up to ten."

"Can you pick up on stuff like, I don't know, desire?" He looks at me,intrigued.

"What do you mean desire?"

"Like sexual desire?"

"Sexual desire?"

"Yeah, sexual desire. Lust, passion, arousal.

"From y/n?"

"What? No, in a general, broad sense, can you determine sexual desire?"

"From y/n to you?"

"Fine, yes, from y/n to me. Look, I need to know if I still have a chance with this girl, okay? I've been obsessing over her since that freakin kiss. Scott, you have no idea what those lips can do."

"Gross, Stiles, boundaries. But Why don't you just ask her? Maybe she's been waiting for you?"

"Well, to save myself from utterly crushing humiliation. Thank you, Scott. Okay? So, please, can you just go up and ask her if she still likes me? See if her heartbeat rises, pheromones come out."

"Fine."

"We - I love you. I love you. You're my best friend in the whole world."

♡︎

Y/n's pov:

I'm standing on the side, watching coach give the boys a hard time running. Things have been different lately and I can't explain it. Derek's death has definitely taken a turn on me. I've never had a family before. The only family I've had are Stiles and Scott. And with Derek it felt like that same bond was being built. And now he's wanted by the police and the real killer is out.

My arm hasn't healed, I still have a nasty scar over it. I haven't talked with them since the hospital. And I know that I'm to blame for that, but I can't deal with them right now. But I miss them, so much....

I watch as Scott runs towards me, sweaty and heavy breathing "Can we talk?"

I don't answer, instead I gesture towards the school buses.

"Scott."

"Y/n."

"So what's the special occasion?"

"That's all? After two weeks of ignoring us, that's all you've got to say?"

"Get to point, McCall."

"Just I needed to ask you something."

"Stiles wonder if you still like him?"

"He asked that?"

"Yeah, and he's really hurt and he misses you."

" I miss you." He says moving his hand closer to mine.

I shrug his hand off "Good Luck."

"To what?"

"The game." And to that I leave him...

♡︎

𝑉𝑜𝑡𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 ♡︎