Chapter 4 Jumping back

A/N

I put a title on this chapter o_o I suprised myself XD

Song for this chapter : Rolling Girl SquaDus

Because I like the song..?

FREE MUSIC SITE!!! : http://grooveshark.com/

************

Rikki's POV

I jumped back as soon as I heard the noise, and ran to the kitchen.

"I'm back! " He yelled.

" Where did you go? " I said as I peeked at him around a corner.

" I was doing my job.. " He said quietly as he lugged extremely large potato sacks through the doorway.

" And what's your job? "

He gulped loudly. " I deliver stuff, and sometimes I need to get stuff.. Um it's kind of my own bussiness... so I don't have workers just me, so I'll be gone most of the times ok? "

" Ok...? " I replied

He draged the sacks across the entry way and around the corner on his side of the tape.

What are you hidding from me? I thought.

~~~~ later that day ~~

We ate in the kitchen watching the 5 O'clock news

" I'm sure you all have heard of the famous Biritsh/Irish boy band, called One Direction " The reporter began.

I snapped my head to the side head to look at Jace, his eyes glued to the television.

" Well, we have very shocking news, they have been reported missing, "

I let in a sharp intake of air. But the occupied chair beside me remained silent.

The camera moved on to a tall man, with a bumb the size of a golf ball on the side of his head.

" We now join Paul Higgins. A security specilist, who is currently working for the missing band. What have you got to say about this Mr.Higgins? "

" He came in the night, " That voice, was it full of fear? " He came... and he went. With a baseball bat.. umm..He knocked me out.... " He trailed off, explaining how much he missed them, how he wished they would come back.

I turned to look at the chair beside me and found he was already staring at me.

" I'm going to bed " He whimpered as he turned to walk away

~~~~ Next day ~~~

I woke up early that next morning. Only to see another note.

Be gone for a couple of days, Heh. I guess you realize that I have to cross the tape to leave notes. Hope It's ok though..

- Jace

More time for me to explore his side.

~~ two minutes later ~~

I stood in the same position that I was in the day before, two feet on the opposite side of the tape.

I took small steps, and with each of those small steps adding up to the corner.

I looked down the hallway as I tried to stop from gasping.

But it was a failed attempt.

************

Be honest my peoples... is this a good story? I don't get offended or anything just tell me. Pretty please with a carrot on top?...