Part 20

Author pov :
Suho and y/n go to school together. They walk while talking to each other. Each of them give a honest smile as they talk. The topic may seems boring, but for them, it feels like a comfort place. They keep talking, not realising that there's someone who followed them behind.
Y/n : Huh?! You're a fan of bigbang too?!
Suho : l AM!!
Y/n : WOW!! I have been liking them since l was little!! It feels good to know there's someone with a same interest!
Suho : *smiles* and l feels good seeing you smile. Keep smiling.
Suho said as he pat her head.
Y/n smiles.
In the other hand, Taehyun have been following them and secretly hears their conversations.
'Why does they talk like they already know each other? Why does y/n smiles so bright when she talks with him? Is she.. have someone else? No.. she's not that type.. but what if she is?' Taehyun's mind keep asking questions as he followed them with an annoyed face.
They arrived at the college and enter the class. Y/n sit down at her place while suho sit beside her. Taehyun came in only to see y/n and suho staring at each other. Taehyun just sighs and went to his seat. Taehyun's mind keeps wondering if y/n's ignoring him or she doesn't love him anymore.

Time skip : class end
They bow to the teacher as they stand up to leave. Suho was about to take y/n's hand but Taehyun hold it first.
Suho : excuse me?
Taehyun : what? I'm here to take my girlfriend.
Suho : girlfriend? Y/n? You have a boyfriend?
Y/n : l.. l do.. sorry l didn't tell you sooner.
Taehyun : now you know. She's mine. So you should keep your distance with her instead of staying by her said 24/7.
Y/n : are we going anywhere, hyun?
Taehyun : yes. I'm taking you to a cafe.
Y/n smiles and hugs him.
Y/n : you can go home first. You remember the address right?
Suho : l remember but..
Y/n : l'll be fine.. Taehyun is my boyfriend
Suho make the 'are u sure' face.
Y/n : Don't worry and go home okay?
Suho : Fine. I'll see you later anyways.
Y/n : *chuckles* Byee
Suho : byee
Taehyun pulls y/n out of the class. They walk to the cafe without saying anything. Y/n feels uncomfortable and started to talk.
Y/n : so.. which cafe are you going to take me to?
Taehyun : l don't know. Just follow me.
Taehyun walks inside a really strange place and stops there. The surrounding is really peace. The grass is so pretty and the wind is really breezy.
Y/n : this is not a cafe?
Taehyun sit down under a tree and pull y/n to sit in front him.
Taehyun : this is my comfort place. But since you are important to me, l'll share this place to you. And only you.
Y/n : Awww.. if you keep doing that l would end up kiss you, you know?
Taehyun : can you... explain?
Y/n : explain what?
Taehyun : l mean.. you and suho seems close so l wonder if he's your new boyfriend or something similar...
y/n : what? *laughs* Suho? Lee Suho? Noo he is my twin!
Taehyun : you have a twin?!
Y/n : l do
Taehyun : tell me the story
Y/n tells taehyun about Suho being missing and how they met.
Taehyun : ooh.. l didn't know you have that kind of stories behind those bright smile..
Y/n : well you know what they say.. the one who have bright smile have the loudest cry
Taehyun hugs her and they stay for a while.
Taehyun : hey.. if you want to tell me anything.. you know l'm here okay? You can tell me anything..
Y/n : thanks hyun. And yea l will..
y/n hugs him tightly. It's kinda late and they decided to go home. They walk to y/n's house.
Taehyun : we're here.
Y/n : yea l'll go-
Suho : Y/n-ahh!! Why are u so late!!
Taehyun : he stay with you?!
Y/n : oh.. yea he is..
Suho pulls y/n inside. Y/n waves at taehyun as taehyun waves back. Taehyun went home.