Part 19

Author pov :
It's morning. Y/n wake up as soon as the sun hits her face. But shockingly, suho is already gone somewhere.
Y/n : ooh, where would he be?
Y/n shrugged it off and went to do her morning routine. She eats breakfast and went to college as usual.

Taehyun pov :
I am walking to college as l saw y/n walking. I decide to go to her slowly. I walk slowly and backhug her.
Taehyun : y/n-ah~
She turns around and smiles.
Y/n : Taehyun-ah~
Taehyun : l missed you so bad..
I said while patting her head
Y/n : me too~
Taehyun : do you have plans after class?
Y/n : actually l do..
Taehyun : oh.. l guess we'll hang out later then. But for now.. let's go inside together.
I hold her hands and run inside.

Author pov :
They both arrived at the class and took their seat. While they're busy talking, they saw one of the teacher walk with a boy.
Tc : Class, attention. Starting today, you'll have a new classmate joining you. You can come in.
The new boy walk in and waved.
"Hi, l'm Lee Suho. Nice to meet you."

Y/n pov :
"Hi, l'm Lee Suho. Nice to meet you."
As soon as the boy say that, l stood up immediately, catching other's attention.
Tc : oh y/n, do you know him?
Y/n : oh he-
I look at suho and he's shaking his head as a no.
Y/n : oh l d-don't know him.. l'm just a little shocked.
Tc : *chuckles* Suho, you can seat wherever you want. This is a college, not a school so l wont chose a seat for you.
Suho : got it ma'am.
The teacher smiled and went outside.
Suho walks to me and sit next to me. Minji is sitting at the front with beomgyu while Taehyun is infront of me.
Suho : Hi *winked*
Y/n : H-hi? *smiles*
He chuckles and ruffles my hair as l smile even brighter.
Y/n : how do you manage to be here so fast? And why did you shake you head-
I got cut off because he close my mouth with his hand.
Y/n : why?
Suho : l don't want anyone to know that l'm your twin..
he said, whispering.
Y/n : huh why?
Suho : l don't know.. l'm just afraid of something..
Y/n : oh okay l get it.
Suho : promise?
Y/n : promise.

Author pov :
Without realising, Taehyun saw how close y/n and suho are. It was okay until he saw they're whispering. He started to feel weird but just shrugged it of because he doesn't want to be jealous over a small thing.

It's 1:00 pm means that they're done with their classes.
Y/n : should we go find the closet now?
Suho : oh yea! Closet! Sure let's go!
Suho said as he pulls y/n's hand and run to the bus stop.
Taehyun : y/n wait-
Taehyun saw Suho pulls y/n somewhere and decided to walk home and shrugged it of again. 'Y/n isn't the type to cheat' he thinks. He trust y/n and went home.

Y/n and Suho went to ikea to find a closet. They go to closet section and started to look around.
Y/n : interested? Don't chose a big one tho, it won't fit the room.
Suho : l know l know. I'll just find the same as yours.
They look around and found the one which is similar with y/n's.
Y/n : hey let's get this! It's similar and not that expensive!
Suho : l was about to say that.. but yea! Let's get this! Excuse me?
The helper come.
Helper : may l help you?
Suho : we would like to buy this one. Is it still on stock?
Helper : let me see.. oh! You're lucky! There's only 4 more left! You can get it downstairs! Let me show you the way!
Suho : sure.
They both followed him and pick the one that they want and ask the staff to deliver it in a lorry.
The helper said it will come tomorrow.
They both go to buy it and went home.
They did night routine together and sleep tightly.

AUTHOR: HI LOVELYs! AS I PROMISED, I POSTED 2 PARTS TODAY! WHY DO YOU THINK SUHO DOESNT WANT ANYONE TO KNOW HIS RELATIONSHIP WITH Y/N? ANYWAYS HAVE A GOOD DAY! ❤️❤️

AUTHOR: HI LOVELYs! AS I PROMISED, I POSTED 2 PARTS TODAY! WHY DO YOU THINK SUHO DOESNT WANT ANYONE TO KNOW HIS  RELATIONSHIP WITH Y/N? ANYWAYS HAVE A GOOD DAY! ❤️❤️