Part 15

Author pov:
It's morning and it's weekdays. Both taehyun and y/n need to go to college as usual. Y/n wake up early and took a shower. After she's done, she wear her college outfit and put some natural make up. She go downstairs to eat breakfast. She decided to eat bread with jam only because she want to go early. She write some notes to her parents and stick it at the fridge.
The note :
Hey mom and dad! I'll go to college early today! Don't worry about breakfast! I already had a bread with jam!

Y/n pov :
I open the door and put my shoes. Suddenly, l decided to walk infront of Taehyun's house. Even though it's a little far but l still want to. I still have a lot of time until my first class anyway.
I walk there and saw a playground. I excitedly go to the swing and play a little. After l'm done, l went back to walk.

Taehyun's pov :
It's already morning and l still have a lot of time until my first class. I decide to eat breakfast with my parents. My mom cook some fried rice and some egg. I eat it while chatting with them.
Taehyun : l should get going now
Taehyun's mom : oh sure go ahead
Taehyun : goodbye
I bid farewell and open my house door. I sit down and wear my sneaker. As l'm tying my shoelaces, l saw y/n walking while looking at my neighbourhood.

Y/n pov :
I already reach his neighbourhood but l don't know which one is his house. I search up a bit and then l started to give up. I walk back to school.

Taehyun pov :
I saw y/n turning back after looking at the neighbourhood. I chuckles a bit and follow her. I went behind her slowly without doing a noise. When l'm close with her, l close her eyes with my hands.
Y/n : what is this?! Who are you?! Are u a kidnapper?!
I chuckled a bit.
Taehyun : nope. Guess again.
Y/n : wait Taehyun?
Taehyun : you got it right.
I open my hands as she turn to look at me.
Y/n : Taehyun-ah!!
She hugged me as l hug her back. Her embrace is so warm that makes me want to hug her forever. I really like her scent.
Taehyun : ooh y/n why did u come here?
Y/n : l want to walk to college with you
She said as she look up, still hugging.
Taehyun : you know you can ask me to go to your house? It's dangerous for you
Y/n : l don't have your number
Taehyun : oh right! I'll give you later at class.
I said as l peck her lips.
Y/n : okay! Let's go!
Taehyun : let's go!
We both hold hands and walk to college. We almost there at college so we decided to walk slowly.
Taehyun : baby, what do you want to do after class?
Y/n : oh l want to— w-wait.. what did u call me?
Taehyun : l call you baby?
Y/n remain silent as l started to get worried
Taehyun : you don't like it? Okay l wont call you—
As l was about continue, she peck my lips leaving me all shock.
Y/n: ofc l like it!
She said as she smiles cutely.
I giggled as l pat her head.
Y/n : oh yea, l don't care.. l'm free after school!
Taehyun : really? Then l'll tell you later what we're going to do.
Y/n : sure babe
Taehyun : b-babe?
Y/n : why? I cant?
Taehyun : n-no.. you can
Y/n chuckles as we went inside of the college. We have to separate ourselves because y/n need to go to toilet.
I sit down at my sit beside beomgyu.
Beomgyu : hey taehyun. How's with finding
Y/n?
Suddenly Minji came out of nowhere.
Minji : yea how?
Taehyun : you startled me! And yes l found her
Minji : what? So where is she?
Taehyun : at the toilet. Sorry for not telling you sooner.
Minji : it's okay. I'm glad u found her.
Beomgyu : good for you.

Author pov :
Y/n came out from the toilet and went to her classroom. Minji saw her and quickly run to her.
Minji : GIRL!! I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN?!
Minji started to started to pull y/n to her seat and hug her tightly.
Y/n : M-minji stop. I can't breath.
Minji : IDC. I WAS SO WORRIED!
Then Minji kiss her cheek multiple times.
Y/n : *giggles* s-stop that tickles
Taehyun saw them and get a little jealous.
Taehyun : are you guys filming a romantic movie here? Calm down Minji it's not like she's gone for weeks
Minji : Shut up kang. She's my girlfriend so l can kiss her at the cheek right y/n?
Y/n : of course you are baby! *chuckles* but l guess you should stop kissing me.
Beomgyu : yeah l agree with y/n.
Minji : Oh okay okay. Y/n baby you're not aloud to go anywhere without holding my hands
Y/n : omg baby you're so romantic!
They both laugh out loud. Taehyun stares at them and got a little mad because of the word 'baby' that y/n use. Taehyun saw beomgyu also staring at them.
Taehyun : what's up bro? Why are u looking at them like that?
Beomgyu : oh nothing.. l was just disgusted.
Minji : I HEARD THAT CHOI BEOMGYU
Beomgyu : you do? Then stop it.
Minji : ugh fine.
The teacher come inside and started the class. They all are focusing on the class until the end.

Author : HEY LOVELYs! HEHE I DECIDED TO CALL YOU GUYS LOVELYs IF THAT DOESNT BOTHER YOU! IF SOME OF YOU CONFUSED WHY MINJI KISS Y/N LIKE THAT.. WELL THATS WHAT BFFs DO! THEY TRUST EACH OTHER AND TREASURE EACH OTHER SO MUCH THAT THEY DONT CARE ABOUT ANYTHING! THATS ALL FOR TODAY LOVELYs! SEE YOU GUYS AGAIN SOON! ❤️❤️

 WELL THATS WHAT BFFs DO! THEY TRUST EACH OTHER AND TREASURE EACH OTHER SO MUCH THAT THEY DONT CARE ABOUT ANYTHING! THATS ALL FOR TODAY LOVELYs! SEE YOU GUYS AGAIN SOON! ❤️❤️