Part 6

It's already morning and it's school day. Y/n wake up and go take a shower. After she is done, she sit at her table and started to look at her face.
Y/n : ugh my face look bad after crying. I shouldn't let anyone see this. Let me put some make up.
After she is done, she go downstairs. She saw her step mom sitting at the sofa.
S/m : Y/n? Are u okay? If you're not fine then you can stay at home..
Y/n : No mom l'm okay *smiles*
S/m : oh okay then have fun at school!
Y/n : okay
As usual she go pat her cat and went to school. When she is infront of the gate, she tell herself to stay strong and smile so she did. She saw Minji and go to her.
Y/n : Hey minji!
Minji : Oh hey y/n!
Y/n : *chuckles* let's go to class
Minji : okay.
Everything is fine at school. But she doesn't feel like bothering taehyun so she just sit properly. But Taehyun feel weird and went to ask her.
Taehyun pov :
What's wrong with her today? She usually will bother me... hm let me go talk to her.
Taehyun : Hey y/n
Y/n : *shocked* oh taehyun. Hey!! What's up?
Taehyun : Is there something bothering you?
Y/n : um no? Why? Ohhh l didn't give you the smack! Okay here we go! Taehyun love smack!!
Taehyun : Ouch. I guess there's nothing wrong with you..
y/n pov :
What's up with him? Did he just ask if there's something bothering me? Omg. I think he likes me!
Author pov :
Kringggg
The bell rings and all of the students started to go home. Y/n told Minji that she will go first so she say goodbye to minji and left. Minji also need to go somewhere and went to a different way. While Taehyun and Beomgyu, they bid farewell and went to a different way as well. While Taehyun is otw to his grandpa place, he saw the same cat sit infront of the door.
Taehyun : Oh taro! Did you wait for me? Come let's go inside
He picks taro and went inside.
Taehyun : Hi grandpa. How are you feeling today?
Grandpa : good as always. Oh is that the same cat?
Taehyun : it is! I guess she really recognised me!
Grandpa : Good for you! So what do u want to do today?
Taehyun : Drawing!
So Taehyun and his grandpa draw together. When they're finish, Taehyun pick up Taro and went to the rooftop. He sit there while watching the view.
Taehyun : You know taro.. your scent is really the same as y/n.. oh speaking of y/n.. she seems like tired today.. but when l checked her she seems good. Or is it just me? I don't even know. It's just weird because she doesn't dance or do something weird infront of the class as usual.
Then he kiss Taro's nose and smiled.
Taehyun : l always wonder what does "taehyun love smack" mean.. hmm l guess it's nothing.. it's just her being silly
It's already evening so Taro jump out of taehyun's arm and go.
Taehyun : Oh u need to go now? Okay then. Bye taro!