Part 5

•Morning•
Author pov :
Y/n wake up earlier than before thinking that taehyun likes her. She finally feel loved after all this time. Even though she have a father and a step mom, she doesn't get much attention and love from them. Today is actually weekend, so y/n decided to stay at home for a while. She go take a shower and go downstairs to eat breakfast. But surprisingly, she saw her real mom arguing with her step mom.
S/m : What are u doing here after abandoning your family?!
R/m : I didn't abandon her! It's for work purposes!
S/m : That's not an excuse! Go out before she finds out you're here!
R/m : So what if she saw me? I'm her real mother while you just a nobody! You doesn't even act like a mother!
S/m : I am a mother!
R/m : oh really? Have you comfort her when she is sick? Or have you once scold her? Which parents who doesn't scold their children?
S/m : that's because l don't think l deserve to-
R/m : That's why l say you're not even a mother! Give her to me now.
S/m : No, no NO! GO AWAY! I'LL NEVER GIVE HER TO YOU! NOW GO OUT!
R/m : Fine. I'll go. I don't care about this stupid family after all.
Then y/n real mom left. Y/n saw all of that and started crying. Her step mom saw her crying and she quickly run upstairs to her room.
S/m : Y/n wait!
Y/n pov :
Is that my mom? Why did she show up now? And why does she say she doesn't care about her family? I go under my bed and started crying. Then l heard my s/m knocking
S/m : Y/n? Can l come in?
Y/n : No. I need to be alone.
S/m : O-okay call me if you need anything.
It's true.. my s/m doesn't act like a mother.. she doesn't even come to my room to comfort me.. of course l'll say l need to be alone but as a mother she should know l didn't mean that.. ugh l guess l'll spend my night crying..