Part 9

Y/n can't hold back her tears and started to cry hard.
Y/n : you really hate me that much huh? Too bad..
then she started running to the rooftop.
Minji : y/n wait!! You soobin, will not go away with this. You too yeonjun.
Then minji push yeonjun to soobin and caused them too fall hard.
Yeonjun : yahh!
Minji went to find y/n and she already knew that y/n will be at the rooftop. When Minji arrived at the rooftop, she saw y/n crying hard. She never saw y/n crying before and that really shocked her.
Y/n pov :
He really hates me that much.. l mean.. who loves me? Even my real mom doesn't love me.. l look like a loser.
Minji : y/n!!
Y/n : oh minji.. *wiping tears*
Minji : are you okay? Do u want me to punch them in the face?
Y/n : It's okay... l guess he really hates me..
Minji : l told you to give up on him !!
Y:n : hahahhah.. for now .. l don't feel like studying.. so l want to go out from this school.. please inform the teacher that l need to go home bcuz l'm sick.
Minji : oh okay. I understand. I'll tell the teacher.
Y/n: Thanks.. l'll get going now..
Minji : call me when you feel like it! I'm here for you
Y/n : l will *smiles* byee
Minji : byee
I went out of the school and started to walk.. it's getting pretty dark and l decided to not going home.. l saw a bus stop and went there. I sit there while looking at the stars.
Y/n's mind : why did l like you in the first place? It just turn out that you hate me. I guess l'll be sleeping here today.
Taehyun's pov :
When the teacher inform that y/n is taking a break from school today.. l feel bad.. why did l say that? I still have her letter in my pocket. When it's time to go home.. l decided to go straight to home without going to my grandpa's place. I go to my room and put y/n's letter at my table and fix the crumple to get a better view. Then l start to read
"Dear taehyun,
Honestly.. l don't really think to say this through letter but yea here l am. I like you. I really like you.. you must see me as a girl who not ashamed and brave right? Well.. everyone have their own problem.. and l prefer to not share my problems with others.. l know l am not well mannered but that's how l make friends.. anyways l hope you answer with a positive reply.. l really don't want to be heatbroken anymore."'
What? It's literally not the same as what the guys told just now.. and what does she mean by "l don't want to be heart broken anymore" ? Is she been heart broke all this time? But she seems happy and cheerful.. so.. l was wrong this whole time.. l don't really hate her l just embarrassed... oh no..

Author : yeyy l'm glad l can do 2 part today! I'm pretty busy today so l hope this enough for today! I'll post tomorrow! See you guys! As a present, l'll give this pic :