(24)• Cuss her out•

Start from the beginning

  With my two glocks in hand, I walked out quickly as Devin fired covering shots, dodging and firing, as I walked quickly taking down anything in our path we cleared the way to the stairs.

   With Sleven behind me helping to cover Francis with Petran and the coast guard with the driver, Jamie, Crushnar and the other coast guard smoothly guarded our backs

  We were used to being in deep shits, but this one was very tight. Not loitering on the stairs I held up an officer who I shot in front of me to shield me, we cut down the two flights of stairs fast.

  Getting into a vehicle was no easy task as we took a van parked closest to the exit, as we reached the car park, bullets flew as we were engaged in a tight exchange of fire.

  The officer that I had held was shot dead in my hands, guess they didn't care for thier own, I thought as I dropped him. Sleven hot wired the van, then Francis put in Petran and the driver.

   We walked beside the van has Sleven slowly drove towards the exit. Each of us hopped in one at a time. I took off a couple grenades off dead soldiers and police officers who really didn't look like law men.

  Unpining them I threw them in several directions of the shooters, I was last to hopped into the van and then Sleven pressed gas, speeding off.

  The first vehicle started to follow us I flung a grenade into it, our back up should be somewhere near the town by now hopefully.

  An high speed chase ensued and I picked up a shot in my left arm, one of the coast guard try to bandage it up but that wasn't happening as more armed vehicles were coming upon us.

  I took the long range rifle and asked him to hold it steady, while I took out a few drivers along with Crushnar. Sleven turned off the road and drived through the bushes.

  We came to a stop beside a truck, where our back up should be waiting on us. We drove through the bushes for sometime, until we turned unto a road leading out into the desert and I lost consciousness sometime after.

           *                  *                  *

  Opening my eyes few days after we were in an open field, Sleven and someone else was carrying me on a makeshift stretcher.

  I tried to speak, they stopped and put me down. I was in so much pain and they all looked tired and aghast.

   I moaned in pain has I tried to move, but Sleven told me not to. My left arm was bandaged with pieces of our clothes, I touched my stomach and my hands were wet, when I looked at it, it was blood.

  One of the coast guards checked me over, I looked for everyone but did not see them. "Where is Petran?" I asked, "he died yesterday." Jamie said sadly, coming to stand over me. "Please save your energy Kemeil."

  I was trying to get up but could not. I was so thirsty and in pain, I slipped in and out of consciousness. I vomited but only a little yellow liquid came up.

           *                *                 *

  Waking up to the sound of gunshots, I saw Dr. Hitcha going out of the tent, I was so weak, whatever they gave me had made me drowsy.

   I looked at Devin who was fast asleep, my eyes went down to his foot and it was cut open. I stifled a gag, a barrage of shots were fired and a commotion was heard around me, but I was too weak to get up.