None of it is Real..

Talon

"......Be more careful!" I was so sick of Luke saying that to me. I had to be more careful of speaking my mind. I had to be more careful about being so angry. I had to be more careful and not like the Cretin..... Which wasn't actually my fault. I don't think anyway. Since leaving the Operations room that's all he's shouted at me. For my scene in the room about Hawk and then what I said about the House of Magna but I regret nothing and I take nothing back. Mosi stayed silent. I knew he agreed with me. I could see it in those big blue eyes of his. Not to mention the whole empathy thing helped. He was proud of my display. Luke was worried that I'd find myself being hung or having my head chopped off but really.... They'd have to get me first. When I'm transformed, there isn't much that can stop Demon Wolf.

"Oh Luke shut up for fuck sake. I can't listen to it no more." I groaned covering my face as I moved faster towards the prison in hopes I could lose him. I got to the prison gates and was let in by Security. For a moment Luke was quiet as we had to check in our weapons and sign forms. It was a process but once we were through we went to the reception desk to wait for a Guard to take us to where we needed to go. Luke saw his moment and started again.

"No. You have spent three days locked up in your quarters because you have to guard Miss Juniper...." I wish he'd just fucking call her Phoenix or fucking Cretin like I do. It's so much easier than listening to his good manners. Fuck sake. "Then you strop into Operations. You growled at nearly the whole oversight team. Disrespect your father in front of other people and then practically accuse the House of Magna of over stepping...." I was on a roll today. Why stop now? I had been hiding away. I was worried. I was fucking worried about the fact that the Cretin had powers. I was worried that I reacted to her constantly. When I left her with Boone I hadn't really thought about it. Though since stomping away and calming down, I'm ready to find them and grab her. It was getting a little nervous her being from me. I didn't like looking up and not seeing her stood there hovering unsure what to do. Over the three days we had spoken thoroughly over the layout of The House of Artair and its structure. In fact I don't think I ever spoke that much. She was so interested in everything here. We spoke about it for hours. She told me a little more about her. Which I didn't mind hearing about. I could see she loved her parents but I don't even think they are her parents. I mean there had never been a Powered born in the human world alone, or one to be adopted by human parents. Never. Every child was well documented in the hall of Records which was in Edinburgh. Even those who were in the House of Orpheus. If a child wasn't documented they were entitled to nothing. Those Documented and in the House of Orpheus could still inherit from their family that were still in the House of Artair. I had a feeling somehow she's a lost kid. I don't know how but I have to come up with a plan to figure it out. The more than one power thing was a little strange but I'll figure that out too. I had so much to do which is why Luke going on was doing my head in.

"Luke!" I shouted but as I did it followed with a growl that echoed down the Corridor and around the small waiting area. The reception desk went so still. The Guards there almost jumped out of their skin. Mosi let out a sigh going over to the corner where chairs were. He dropped into one. Once comfortable he dropped his head back. Annoyed. I don't know if it was by me or Luke. Right now I was too pissed off. I could feel my eyes swirling with colour. I looked at my friend. Even he looked a little startled by the noise I had just created. "Seriously man stop fucking nagging me. My head can't fucking take no more. I already have the family constantly on at me. I have the Collective on at me constantly. Just looking for a reason to end me. I don't need you constantly giving me more grief. So please. Fuck off..." I didn't want to sound like a twat but right then I had to. I had so much shit going on right now. I couldn't deal with him as well. At least Mosi had the decency to back the fuck off and leave me fuck up my life anyway I wanted. Within Reason of course. He'd step in every now and then but the truth was...... Mosi and I had an understanding.