10) Undeserving hate!

Author's POV

Eira quickly ducked down and ran towards the xavion as Aron attacked her, she was Unarmed and there is no way she can fight with the Angry Wolf.

This was The first time when she realized that, she has started trusting xavion, so much that she knows he will protect her.

Xavion quickly pushed her Aside from  the way and shifted in his wolf.
Xavion tackled Aron on the ground and hovered over him, growling. Aron was quick to submit under the Alpha. When he was calm and submitted, xavion stepped away from him.

Eira couldn't understand why he attacked her, she didn't triggered him in any way. She stood there as xavion controlled his brother.
This is the first time she witnessed the power of The Alpha. Aron's wolf was smaller than Xavion's but they were growling at each other like they are having conversation in their own language. After few minutes Aron stopped growling and stepped back, he started walking inside the mansion but not before hissing at the Eira. She wasn't able to understand his hate towards her.

Xavion stopped growling too and looked at Aron until he disappeared in the house, then he walked towards the Eira who was still looking at him confused. He stood in front of her and she had to look up to meet his eyes as even his wolf was taller than her. Xavion leaned down and licked her cheek and she roamed her hands in his smooth fur.
Eira realised how is it feels to have someone who protects you.

Xavion nudge on her shoulder with his head and stepped forward, Eira couldn't understand what is he trying to say. The wolf walked behind her and gave her a light push making her stumble forward. Then she understood that he is asking her to follow him. Xavion dropped her to their bedroom safely.

He came back from the washroom in his human form, wearing clothes. Eira was still thinking about what happened outside.

"Who is he?..."
She stood up from the bed as she saw him coming towards her.

"He is my brother..."
Xavion held her hands and inspect her body, if she is injured.
"He must have misunderstood something, don't worry I'll talk to him..."

"Don't leave this room until I come back. Okay?..."
He said in a serious tone and she could understand why he was saying that, she just had the demo.

Eira nodded and he smiled at her response, In the beginning he thought it will be hard to make her understand things. The skills and talents she has are very incredible and he was sure that she will behave like a brat but she was nowhere near that. What he likes the most that even if her profession is agressive, she is calm. The way she speaks and responce to things were satisfying.

Too much disciplined.

Xavion pecked her lips and chuckled at her face.
"Red suits you..."
Saying that he left the room.

Eira frowned at his words, not understanding what he meant but soon her doubts got cleared when she looked at herself in the mirror. Her pale skin has turned reddish in colour which was the effect of his kiss.

It been three hours Eira was waiting for xavion. She could hear the voices from the next room which was Xavion's study, it was Faint so she couldn't understand anything.

But that was not the concern for her, she was thinking about her future and What is he intended to do with her. No doubt that she likes his company, his presence, everything about him was alluring for her but she still has no idea where this thing is going.

She heard the door getting opened and xavion walking in, his scent is so strong that it instantly filled the room.
"I am sorry, I am late... Come dinner is ready..."
He said giving her his hand to hold.