Goodbye, Old Friend

After being discharged by the doctors and his mother, the quiet Sunny signals to let him wander around the hospital just to have a morning stroll and his mother allows him to do so. She states that she'll be waiting for him outside and that he can take as much time as he needs to walk around and maybe say his goodbyes to his hospitalized friend while he's at it.

While the silent teenager takes a peek of every single room of each patient, their conditions vary from bruises from falling, burns, decapitation, genetic mutation, and so much more... He can't help but sympathize with the patients as their eyes have lost color and how they react and speak to their doctors and nurses frighten him... though he chooses to assume that it's because of them not being in the right place of mind as of now.

𝕄 𝕠 𝕣 𝕖|𝕤 𝕖 𝕧 𝕖 𝕣 𝕖|𝕥 𝕙 𝕒 𝕟|𝕒 𝕞 𝕖 𝕒 𝕤 𝕝 𝕖 𝕪 |𝕤 𝕥 𝕒 𝕓 |𝕥 𝕠|𝕥 𝕙 𝕖|𝕖 𝕪 𝕖 ,|𝕣 𝕚 𝕘 𝕙 𝕥|, 𝕊 𝕦 𝕟 𝕟 𝕪 ?

What catches his eye - quite literally - are the visitors... Though he has gotten some himself, none of them stayed by his side until he woke up. Of course, Sunny doesn't fault any of them since they have lives of their own and wouldn't want to burden them... but even after his surprisingly speedy recovery up until his discharge, he has gotten no visitors since.

𝔽 𝕖 𝕖 𝕝 𝕚 𝕟 𝕘|𝕒|𝕝 𝕚 𝕥 𝕥 𝕝 𝕖|𝕝 𝕠 𝕟 𝕖 𝕝 𝕪 ?| 𝕋 𝕙 𝕖 𝕟|𝕙 𝕠 𝕨|𝕒 𝕓 𝕠 𝕦 𝕥|𝕪 𝕠 𝕦|𝕗 𝕚 𝕟 𝕚 𝕤 𝕙|𝕥 𝕙 𝕖|𝕛 𝕠 𝕓 ?

Before he stops himself as the boy gets himself lost oftentimes, Sunny wants to visit his friend; Basil. He rushes upstairs, careful as he just recovered, and knocks on the door where Basil is supposingly still hospitalized... but as he jumps to see through the glass pane, the flower boy is nowhere to be found. He must've been brought somewhere... there's no way he just walked out by himself... right?

The silent teenager was just about to take a trip downstairs before accidentally stumbling onto a doctor who seems to be rushing somewhere, most likely a patient that requires his eager assistance. For some reason, he takes his time out of his work to help someone who just fell down by complete accident and even asks if he's okay... This adult is one of the nicest people outside of my current friend circle, he thinks to himself.

" Excuse me, sir, " the doctor is clearly confused by the little boy's hand signs and he tells him that the patients he has met over the course of his career rarely conversed with mute individuals, though he has been self-teaching himself for that reason before the silent person informs him that he's not unable to speak; just not willing to... " oh! My apologies, good sir. So... what is the issue you have? "

Sunny - relieved that others besides the one he familiarizes with can understand him - points to the patient room where his friend is supposedly being taken care of for the meantime. " Ah, Basil. Yes... Patient #130... Just about a week ago, he has been discharged and accompanied by his caretaker - Polly, so don't fret about his whereabout as I assure you that he's well. "

Even with his mind at ease, there is one question that he wants to ask for personal reasons... but he is afraid of the answer. Unfortunately, the doctor has ran to the designated patient's room and then he notices that the adult has dropped his checklist filled with medication recommendations and others things he couldn't understand at his age.

Sunny does remember which room he has entered, so when he takes a look from the inside and that both the doctor and the patient are occupied, he decides that he wants to patiently wait for the kind man. Soon, he barges out - looking distressed - before quickly noticing the same boy he has bumped into and fortunately for him, he holds his lost checklist, to which the little boy graciously hands it over to him.

☺︎︎𝑴𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔☹︎ - 🅞︎🅜︎🅞︎🅡︎🅘︎ 𝘖𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵 𝘉𝘰𝘰𝘬On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara