Everything Is Going To Be Okay

It's been... weeks? Months? Years? How can anybody tell anymore? Especially if time feels meaningless to the people who has lost track of it long ago... Ever since that incident, a innocent flower boy sits on his bed, crying himself to sleep at night... not knowing how to comprehend the situation from before.

Tears fall... just as the leaves does so as well. Time feels agonizingly slow for him. Each hour his eyes open is every moment that he wants to shut them... forever. The little boy clutches onto his blankets as he sobs uncontrollably, unsure of what to do next. What will tomorrow bring? Will tomorrow be worth to see? Who knows, he thinks to himself. Suddenly, his weeping tears start to cease.

In his mind, he wants to question it... but it's elsewhere now. He gets up, walks up to the nearest bathroom he could find. He figures that a quick wash to his face could do him some good... that's what he thinks, anyway. While moisturizing his face, he sees an unfamiliar reflection; one that doesn't belong to him, but a completely different entity.

He has no clue on what this 'something' is. This disorientated manifestation suddenly pops up from who knows where and it doesn't seem like it needs a physical matter for it to be reflected in a clear surface. Taking a look behind him, nothing is there.

It's just empty space... but staring at himself once more, the dismembered figure can be visible. He freaks out, knowing that he could be dealing with a paranormal threat right under his nose. He has no way to combat it and isn't sure if retreating is a safe option in this particular circumstance. Later, the dark manifestation only grows stronger - not in physical form, but has the ability to warp reality to a much darker scale.

Their presence is definitely felt within the flower boy's shoulder and it feels like his entire life is being threatened at this point in time. He tries to call for help, but nobody could hears him... nobody has ran up to him... his feint calling has been blocked out by some unknown wall. This isn't normal... It can't be normal, he thinks to himself. What has he gotten himself into?

With the knife at hand, the little boy smashes the window violently, causing it to shatter and make scratch marks on his arms... he's fine, thankfully. Despite his best efforts, the dark manifestation comes into physical form; not relying on a clear surface for its presence to be realized in the real world. The bathroom fills itself with darkness that it almost feels suffocating to the flower boy as he tries to escape from its clutches and shuts the door.

Unbeknownst to him, the corruption starts seeping under the doorstep and continues to spread... Powerless to do any more, the only thing he could do is run away from the unknown being... as much as he hates to do so. Whatever this creature is, he isn't able to outrun the darkness and gets swallowed whole, not knowing where he is right now... Wherever he is, it's definitely not Faraway and most certainly not his neighboring home at all.

From the looks of it, this must be his inner thoughts, he questions himself as he wanders around the seemingly endless void. Every step he takes makes him weary and unsafe as there is no clear and definite path that he is supposed to go; he's lost and afraid. A lost, stray animal... trying to find itself back to their home; a perfect analogy for his current situation.

Who knows what lies beneath his mind? Though he feels like it should be second-nature to navigate himself throughput his subconscious, it couldn't be more mysterious since he hasn't delved into his mind for a good while. A door suddenly appears out of nowhere with no rhyme and reason; it pops out of thin air... just like that. He has no clue if he has to open as it could be dangerous...

Whatever the case may be, he *has* to proceed forward or else he'll be stuck on his mind for who knows how long. The lost flower boy musters up any ounce of courage he has left and opens the door, which reveals a blinding light that quickly dissipates to a huge garden accompanied by a plethora of different flowers all across the world. Whichever reality he is in right now, the scenery is magnificent as well as the nice fragrance lingering in the air.