He bit my neck, most likely forming a few hickeys around my neck as he continued thrusting me a little too rough.

My arms were around him, marking his back with red marks, causing him to groan and only me to moan.

One of his hand was around my throat as the other gripped my thigh.

The problem with Klaus was that he enjoyed rough sex. Rough to the point he'd choke me.

Sometimes and wouldn't notice I was struggling for air, pounding me to the point he wouldn't notice the pain in my moans and continuing to thrust even after I had an orgasm.

"Klaus" I whispered as his grip around my throat got harder.

He looked down at how he was thrusting me, increasing his speed and becoming rougher and rougher by the minute.

"Klaus"

He looked up at me and as he

pounded inside of me, he watched me moan continuously.

"Klaus!" My voice getting louder after each thrust.

He increased his speed to the point my body was slamming against the elevator wall too hard that the entire elevator began to move.

Once I moaned his name loudly, echoing through the elevator walls and possibly beyond, Klaus continued to thrust a little more.

Feeling my self spread beyond my sex, Klaus groaned, letting me go, causing me to thump straight to the ground, onto my two legs. He removed his condom and released his load onto my bare stomach.

I stood there with a pleasurable smile. Panting, I tried to catch my breath.

He leaned forward to grab me but I moved away. "One round" I was quick to say.

"The other one at home".

He smirked lightly and turned to dress. I pulled my hospital gown down, picking up my torn apart panties incase someone saw them and just holding them. Klaus zipped his pants and looked down at me.

He ran his fingers along the side of my face and leaned forward. Placing a soft kiss on my jaw, he bit my earlobe.

"You know what today is?"

"No" I gulped. "What?"

He smiled lightly, those usual two second smiles and turned away. He pushed a button and the elevator began to move again.

Within a minute or two, it stopped and people walked in. Josh and I stood at the very back, I awkwardly tried scanning the elevator as I felt Klaus's load dry up against my skin below my gown. I didn't have anything to wipe it away.

Stop after stop, the elevator was full. Our stop was next.

Klaus ran his hand along my thigh, pushing my nightgown a little up above my waist. Knowing I was completely naked underneath, he moved his fingers towards my sex.

I gulped, slapping his hand away.

He was quick to move it away but he frowned down at me. Moving his hand towards my backside, he rubbed a cheek, squeezed it and then spanked me.

I gasped aloud with a yelp, jerking forward.

Everyone looked back at me with frowns and confusion.

I smiled awkwardly and moved back a step. I looked up at Klaus and gave him a serious, stiff look.

Once the elevator doors opened, I pushed through the people and made my way out.

Klaus followed, though as soon as I was out, I stood still.

"What?" Klaus looked back at me.

"You did kind of...screw me...while I was still in slight pain" I whispered.

Klaus knew what I meant, so he shook his head followed by a sigh.

"I'm sorry. Couldn't help myself" Klaus said trying to keep his laugh.

Walked back to me. He picked me up like he was picking up a toddler and walked off.

"There's a wheelchair over there" I pointed by the door.

He continued walking and looked down at me.

"Am I holding you?"

"Yes?"

"So why do you need a wheelchair"

"Because-"

"Don't let me fuck your mouth shut it"

I frowned and rolled my eyes.

Klaus walked to his car and placed me in once his driver had opened the back door.

He sat beside me and we drove off back to the mansion.