Can I See Them?

(TW: SH mention, cut description)

Dallas sat there taking in all the information Johnny relayed to him about age regression and his parents. He was willing to listen and learn if he could use it to help Johnny. After everything was said and they sat there in silence for a while Dallas asked a question he knew he might regret. "Johnny, can I see them?" Johnny looked at him in confusion. "Johnny I mean the cuts. Can I see them and clean them up?" Johnny looked down sadly as he grabbed Dallas and led him to their room. He grabbed a pair of short shorts and entered the bathroom to change as Dallas searched for a first aid kit. Johnny sat on the bed feeling self conscious about the exposed cuts and scars. Dallas returned with a first aid kit he could feel himself become shakier upon seeing Johnny's thighs. They were littered with cuts varying in size, length, depth, and age. Some cuts were small, some were longer, some were just scabbing over, and others were scabbed over already. Dallas couldn't help but stare, Johnny looked away. "I guess it ain't too pretty." Johnny joked tears pricking his brown eyes. "They're sad and they make me scared for you Johnny but, they're not bad." Dallas began putting peroxide and bandages on Johnny's thighs. Johnny thought he would be mad but Dallas only cried quietly as he cleaned the cuts. "Dal it's nothing to cry about. I'm fine really." Dallas looked up at Johnny with a look of utter defeat. "I wish I caught you sooner." Dallas said wrapping his arms around Johnny. Johnny returned the hug feeling a feeling he hasn't felt in awhile. He felt safe.