Small

Cw: age regression
Johnny was awaken once again by a nightmare. He snuggled forward expecting to snuggle into Dally's chest, but once again he was gone. Johnny missed Dallas when he had to work but he could work through it. Right now though would be a useful time for him to be home. Johnny grabbed the bear Dallas had won for him from a local fair about a week ago, he pulled it into his chest. The nightmare had made him feel small, hopeless, and scared. He felt so small, he hated when these things happened. Dallas didn't know Johnny was a little, he always took his boughts of childishness as being playful and found it normal that he'd be very emotional after nightmares. Johnny slipped his thumb into his mouth as he cuddled the bear. It gave him some comfort, it smelled like cigarettes and cologne, Dallas' cologne. Johnny climbed out of bed. He made his way to the closet on the other side of the room and rummaged until he found his desired overalls and his pastel blue shirt. He got ready the light colors standing out against his tan skin as he inspected himself in the mirror. He pulled a hot pocket from the freezer and popped it in the microwave. He smiled happily as he exclaimed to himself, "I's a big boy!" he then made his way back to the fridge to find the small juice pouches he brought for himself as he sat down to eat the hot pocket. The day crept on while Johnny remained in little space, watching Mickey, drawing pictures, and being small. He soon got tired and drifted off to sleep on the couch, he was only awoken when he heard a familiar voice enter the shared apartment. "Johnny I'm back!"