Apartment

TW: implied sewer slidal/intrusive thoughts, self harm, medication, Blood, depression, religious trauma, slurs, soft smut

Johnny used the paper towels to soak up the blood on his tan thighs in the bathroom of the apartment he and Dally shared. He felt hot tears pouring from his eyes. "I'm useless! A godless fag! He doesn't love me! Nobody does!" Johnny was reveling in his thoughts in the quiet bathroom. He picked himself up off the floor and picked up his bottle of anti depressants. He shook the bottle's contents into his hands, "Do it! Take them! What would it matter anyway?!?" Johnny sighed putting all but two pills back into the bottle. He popped the two pills into his mouth chasing them with water. He shrugged on a purple hoodie and a pair of black jeans. It's been two months since he had come back from the hospital only to find that the guys had moved all his things into Dallas' apartment. He had no problem staying with Dallas although it has been lonely. Dallas has been avoiding him alot lately. He didn't know why but he didn't really try to think about it too much. He put some water and cash into a small bag and started walking to the Curtis' house. When he got there Ponyboy was the only one home. Johnny sat on the couch next to Ponyboy as Ponyboy read Gone With The Wind "Have you told him?" Ponyboy said curiously. "No man Dally ain't gay!" Johnny replied almost reflexively. "I dunno man. He seemed real worried when everything happened." Ponyboy shrugged turning the page of his book. "Man so was you! Does that make you gay?" Johnny replied defensively. The day passed as usual with Two-Bit coming in at 5pm with Soda, Darry came home at 8, and once it hit midnight Johnny was the living room's only occupant. Suddenly the door burst open accompanied by a familiar voice. "Hey Johnny!" Dallas slurred happily grabbing the smaller boy and setting him on his lap as he sat himself on the couch. Johnny giggled slightly as Dallas began placing small kisses on Johnny's neck. "D-Dal that tickles!" Johnny giggled feeling Dallas hum against his neck. "I love you Johnny." Dallas said as he came up for air. Johnny's face began to burn with a deep blush. Suddenly Johnny felt the blonde's lips against his. The feeling was met with confusion then he slowly melted into it. With Dallas it felt so right. The kiss filled Johnny with warmth. The sensation of everything currently felt great. Dallas pulled away allowing them both to breathe. He slowly lifted Johnny off his lap as he stood. "Night Johnny!" Says Dallas walking toward the spare room as Johnny situated himself into a good sleeping position. Maybe Dallas does love him.