✿Beautiful✿ (All3) <Part3>

(Y/N POV)
I was walk throw the castle and i feel eyes on me. I look around but don't see anyone or anything. I think yo my *its just your imagination... dont let it get the best of you..*

I keep walking then i feel something grabs my arm i go to slap it. It's a reaction thing. When i go to slap it grabs my arm and turns me to it. I almost pass out. "GOD DAMN IT CASSANDRA! DONT DO THAT SHIT TO ME" i yell at her she looks at me and smiles

"Sorry little one. Just wanted a kiss." She says as she pulls me in for a kiss i try not to kiss back but i can't help myself. We starts to make out. I really do love this woman. I love all 3 of them so much. Cassandra was the first to ask me. Daniela was the first to kiss me. And Bela... she was my first. Yeah in that way.

I remember when Cassandra asked me. She was trying to be sexy but just looked like an adorable idiot. It was great.

-Flash back-

I walk down the halls as i useless do. I make sure everything is perfect for Lady Dimitresu. I don't wanna die. Well maybe a little but definitely not like that.

I walk into Cassandra's room and make sure it's clean because she can be very picky. I see her sitting on her bed. She sees me and waves me over. I nod and walk over, and sits on the bed. "Yes my lady?" I ask looking at her. She just smiles and trying to be sexy she says.

"Oh nothing. I just wanted to see your beautiful face." I could that she was mentally kicking herself and I couldn't help but laugh. She looks at me confused and i just laugh a little more. "Your such a fucking dork."

Cassandra didn't look to happy with me saying that. To bad already said it. "Well this fucking dork was gonna ask you to their girlfriend but never mind" then she realized what she said and looks at me. "i...ummmmmmm fuck....?" She says looking so scary of my answer.

I just laugh a little and look at her. "Yes i will your dork." Her face lit up and she smiles huge at me. I chuckle and kisses her cheek. "See you later love. I still have stuff to do." I say she was in shock and as i leave i hear her giggle.

-end if flashback-

I'm laughing into the kiss and Cassandra pulls away. "What's so funny my love?" She says looking down at me. "Nothing." I smirk and she looks a little confused. "You fucking dork" i say her face drops and she glares at me. "If i check you i will fuck you so hard you can't walk." She says moving away and giving 10 second to run. And of course i ran to the other laughing my ass off.