"izuku!" you say, hitting his chest.

"what? let him think we did. it'll happen eventually so what's the point in denying it?" izuku reasons, looking you up and down with a smirk.

"...i'm gonna pretend you didn't say that." you say before looking back at the class. "you can each take one snack. think of it as an apology for my outburst some days ago." you shrug your shoulders, placing the bags down.

the class' eyes shine at the amount of snacks in the bag and immediately, it's war to grab the one they want. "damn..you see why now?" you ask while turning your head towards izuku who watches with pursed lips.

"yeah..i see why."

"thanks rai and midoriya!" the class say in unison. while you and izuku nod as your answer, your mind flashes back to why you left the dorms in the first place. "kirishima, uraraka, tsu." you call out, making said three look up at you.

"watch your phones." is all you say before you and izuku grab the bags and walk towards the elevators. with stuffed cheeks, the three look at each other in confusion until it hits them, making determination shine in their eyes.

---

you and izuku lay on his all might-themed bed, cuddling under the covers. you can't go 5 seconds without shivering resulting in izuku holding you more than you're holding him as you try and focus on continuing the movie you two started earlier.

"why is it so cold in your room.." you ask, the sound of your teeth clattering starting to annoy you despite it being you who's making the sound. "i don't know, do you wanna go to your room?" izuku asks, fighting back the urge to laugh at your miserable state. for some reason, he finds it cute with how effected you are with cold temperatures.

"no..i don't wanna get up." you say, making izuku stifle a laugh. before he can say anything, your phone rings and now you have to let go of izuku to get to it. grabbing your phone with annoyance in your posture, you open the messages app.

dad
come to the house by no later than 5:30. emiko and i will take your friends to the conference.

"well we have to be up early on a sunday morning. how fun." you say with sarcasm, texting your dad an okay before shutting off your phone. "what time?" izuku asks as he feels your arms wrap around him again.

"no later than 5:30."

"did you tell the others?"

at his words, you groan and grab your phone again. texting as fast as you can, you want nothing more than izuku's warmth. you ignore his laughs as you open the messages app, creating a new group chat.

to izuku💚, kirishima, uraraka and tsu

you
be up and ready by 5 a.m tomorrow. i'm taking you to my house and my dad is gonna take us to a conference that's being held for the case.

"there. now come back." you say, quickly latching onto izuku. he laughs at your actions, tightening his hold on you and pulling you closer. not even 10 seconds later, your phone dings, making your eye glow. while izuku laughs at you again, you slowly get up and grab your phone, fighting back everything in you telling you to trash this room that's not yours.

kirishima
unexpected but you got it!

uraraka
do we wear our uniforms? or hero costumes?

tsu
sounds good.

you
school uniform is fine.

group chat name changed!