13.

Taryn laid back as her high was finally fading. It had been a good three days since the club fight and that's all that was trending on social media.

"What you thinking bout?" Kendrick asked as he plopped on the couch next to her.

Taryn stared at the ceiling as she gathered her thoughts together. She sat up and stared at nothing.

"I want that bitch to feel what I feel, I want her to cry, I want her to scream, I want her feel alone."

"So what you want me to do?"

Taryn looked over at Kendrick so that they were making eye contact.

"I want you to ruin her life."

Kendrick nodded as he pulled out his phone to make phone calls.

"Once this shit start all hell breaking loose."

Taryn nodded. "I'm ready for whatever."

_

"Put me down Asaiah!" Justice yelled as she hit Asaiah's back.

Asaiah ignored Justice's screams.

Asaiah continued to spin her around while she was on his shoulder.

"Put me down!" Justice yelled.

Asaiah gently threw Justice on a nearby couch.

He crawled between her legs so he was now hovering over her.

"You whine too much."

"I don't whine." Justice said pushing Asaiah off of her.

Justice got up and walked into the kitchen. She opened the fridge and grabbed a water bottle. Justice wasn't much of a pop drinker, the only juice she drank was lemonade and fruit punch and even drinking that was rare. Justice manly drank water.

The doorbell rang causing both Justice and Asaiah to look towards the door.

Asaiah got up and walked to the door, he was soon out of Justice's eyesight but when he returned he came back with a girl that look about 17/18.

"Who's she?" Alani asked.

"I'm Justice." Justice replied with a smile.

"You probably don't remember me but I remember you."

"I'm a friend of your brothers." Justice said with her hand out waiting for Alani to shake it.

Asaiah watched the girls and shook his head as he went to his studio.

Alani walked over to Justice, she looked Justice up and down and greeted her with a huge hug.

Justice was hesitant at first but wrapped her arms around Alani.

"Make him happy." Alani whispered as she pulled away from Justice's arms.

Before Justice could say anything else Alani quickly changed the subject.

"Wanna watch a movie?"

Justice didn't dwell on it instead she shrugged and said. "I got time."

_

"He seems so nice, I need a nice man." Nai'mah sighed as she played with her salad.

"He's ok, I don't see myself being with him though."

"Girl he got a well paying job, his own spot, he not a mommas boy, he don't got kids-

"I don't know about that last one." Justice interrupted.

"And why is that?"

"Taryn said-

"Fuck Taryn, the bitch that claim to be your best friend is the same bitch that's fucking with a nigga that got a kid and yo ex nigga." Nai'mah spat.

Once she found out everything she was more pissed than Justice.

"Don't believe nothing that homewrecking backstabbing bitch got to say, if anything ask him."

Justice nodded. "You're right."

"Anyway yo lil boo thing got any single friends?"

Justice laughed. "There's one, his name is Kari and I think he's single."

Nai'mah nodded.

"He's actually having a kickback this weekend at his place and you can come if you want."

"I gotta figure out something to wear." Nai'mah huffed.

"Girl I'll lend you something no big deal."

"When's the kickback?"

"Saturday."

Nai'mah nodded taking in all the information she could. Justice and her had just started to get close and Nai'mah was really enjoying Justice's company.

"I'll stop by your place."

"Sounds like a plan."

_

Taryn scrolled through Justice's Instagram page.

"Bitch didn't have any friends so she stole mine." Taryn chuckled.

"I got sum for that ass."

_

Not me updating twice 🥴
Just a mini update..

Thoughts on Alani?
Y'all expect her to hug Justice?

Thoughts on Taryn and Kendrick?
aka the drama starters🙄

Thoughts on Nai'mah?
She's wayyyy better than Taryn in my perspective..

Y'all think her and Kari gonna work out?

Vote
Comment
Follow👽